Will GF reveal ever be fixed, it’s unfair for both sides

Playing against or as Ghostface is frustrating, sometimes you stare at him for 20 seconds and then get exposed and downed. Sometimes you peek at him through a slit in a fence and he instantly breaks out of stealth.

Im not talking about a velds or obstructed views or areas of the screen I’m talking about starting straight at him or glancing out of the peripheral being the same or different each time

Comments

  • Probably not cause if he gets fixed hes gonna be a bottom midtier killer

  • @hanibel said:

    Probably not cause if he gets fixed hes gonna be a bottom midtier killer

    That’s the thing, and I know the same can be said for Huntress too sort of but some people are playing these killers because of the advantage they give

  • @hanibel said:

    Probably not cause if he gets fixed hes gonna be a bottom midtier killer

    no just no, since his tier is broken anyway.

    Or it work for your advantage and his a tier or it work on you disadvantage and c tier

  • I never have trouble revealing ghostface o.O

  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4UhopSe8-I

    i really dont understand how the reveal works at all.

    and yes of course it was a bad idea to run at him, i was playing with potatoes and didn't feel like taking the match seriously

  • The trick is to try to line him up with your head to break him out however I do think he needs some tweaks. It is weird to be revealed when I’m behind cover with no breaks in and I find it all the more frustrating honestly as a survivor when you can practically touch him but you can’t break him out.

  • @Mookywolf said:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4UhopSe8-I

    i really dont understand how the reveal works at all.

    and yes of course it was a bad idea to run at him, i was playing with potatoes and didn't feel like taking the match seriously

    Not sure, but I think in this case you didn't reveal him since your body blocked his. Your head has to basically be below his body in your camera angle if you are close.

  • @johnmwarner said:

    Playing against or as Ghostface is frustrating, sometimes you stare at him for 20 seconds and then get exposed and downed. Sometimes you peek at him through a slit in a fence and he instantly breaks out of stealth.

    Im not talking about a velds or obstructed views or areas of the screen I’m talking about starting straight at him or glancing out of the peripheral being the same or different each time

    It’s already fixed just wait till Tuesday when the update comes out

  • @Mookywolf said:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4UhopSe8-I

    i really dont understand how the reveal works at all.

    and yes of course it was a bad idea to run at him, i was playing with potatoes and didn't feel like taking the match seriously

    https://youtu.be/DkDyYBg5oYw?t=494

    Looks like your character model was blocking your view of ghostface. Which is covered in this video i link to. Since you seem to only been able to reveal him, after the ghostface took a slight step backwards.

  • @Ghostwithaface said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1349032#Comment_1349032

    https://youtu.be/DkDyYBg5oYw?t=494

    Looks like your character model was blocking your view of ghostface. Which is covered in this video i link to. Since you seem to only been able to reveal him, after the ghostface took a slight step backwards.

    ah, i see now. i'll keep that in mind, thank you

  • Feel like whenever people post about GF's reveal being broken, it's just them not knowing how to properly reveal him.


    Like Mookywolf posted here


    @Mookywolf said:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4UhopSe8-I

    i really dont understand how the reveal works at all.

    and yes of course it was a bad idea to run at him, i was playing with potatoes and didn't feel like taking the match seriously


    Whenever I've seen someone post a video of them not being able to reveal GF, it's very obvious what they're doing wrong.

  • @Momentosis said:

    Feel like whenever people post about GF's reveal being broken, it's just them not knowing how to properly reveal him.

    Like Mookywolf posted here

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1349032#Comment_1349032

    Whenever I've seen someone post a video of them not being able to reveal GF, it's very obvious what they're doing wrong.

    I think that can be the case a lot of the time, sure. But I’ve done tests in KYF where the Ghostface lets me reveal him and it still has problems. For instance I looked at him and heard the WHIRRRRR sound that means you are revealing him then two seconds later it stopped despite neither of us moving.

    Flipside he was chasing me around shack and we were on opposite sides but through the slit I revealed him in a few seconds while running. It was 1 vs 1 so I’m sure no one else could have done it.