DC Bans, please remove them

please remove the DC bans, I keep getting disconnected because of a problem in the game, then I get banned, I'm banned for three days now. Please, I bought the game, I deserve to play it without getting scared of being banned...

Comments

  • They should fix their game so that doesn't happen.

    DC bans should stay tho.

  • @felipao_brabo said:

    please remove the DC bans, I keep getting disconnected because of a problem in the game, then I get banned, I'm banned for three days now. Please, I bought the game, I deserve to play it without getting scared of being banned...

    d/c bans are a good thing, if you're randomly getting disconnected than its obviously a problem on your side be it your internet or something is wrong with the game files. This is obviously a client side issue and not a game issue. D/C bans prevent people from just leaving the match freely without punishment from d/cing to allow last person to get hatch to rage d/cing essentially screwing your team over, and killer d/cing isn't great either just because they didn't like the map for example

  • @BlazeNightash said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/160258/dc-bans-please-remove-them

    d/c bans are a good thing, if you're randomly getting disconnected than its obviously a problem on your side be it your internet or something is wrong with the game files. This is obviously a client side issue and not a game issue. D/C bans prevent people from just leaving the match freely without punishment from d/cing to allow last person to get hatch to rage d/cing essentially screwing your team over, and killer d/cing isn't great either just because they didn't like the map for example

    DC bans need to stay, but BHVR needs to fix their game. I'm on PS4, hard wired to the internet. There's nothing wrong with my connection, everything else works fine, but sometimes the game randomly kicks me and I get a timeout for it. It's the game or their servers, not me, and it needs to get fixed if they're going to ban people for disconnects.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1346391#Comment_1346391

    DC bans need to stay, but BHVR needs to fix their game. I'm on PS4, hard wired to the internet. There's nothing wrong with my connection, everything else works fine, but sometimes the game randomly kicks me and I get a timeout for it. It's the game or their servers, not me, and it needs to get fixed if they're going to ban people for disconnects.

    see i never have this problem but i play on pc, so maybe console servesrs are alot worse

  • @BlazeNightash said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/160258/dc-bans-please-remove-them

    d/c bans are a good thing, if you're randomly getting disconnected than its obviously a problem on your side be it your internet or something is wrong with the game files. This is obviously a client side issue and not a game issue. D/C bans prevent people from just leaving the match freely without punishment from d/cing to allow last person to get hatch to rage d/cing essentially screwing your team over, and killer d/cing isn't great either just because they didn't like the map for example

    there are literally countless people in the forums that have the problems that I have, it's not just me. + They're trying to fix these bugs for a whole year now... I payed for the game, I'd rather have people leaving my matches than being forced to play once every week because I always get banned, If you think otherwise you're selfish

  • @Milo said:

    They should fix their game so that doesn't happen.

    DC bans should stay tho.

    They're trying to do it for a whole year, still didn't manage to do so... so logically they should remove the bans until this is fixed

  • @BlazeNightash said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1346426#Comment_1346426

    see i never have this problem but i play on pc, so maybe console servesrs are alot worse

    I play on PC and have this problem

  • welll check your internet speed and check the files through steam to make sure they installed correctly as that can do that as well

  • @BlazeNightash said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1347679#Comment_1347679

    welll check your internet speed and check the files through steam to make sure they installed correctly as that can do that as well

    if it was that easy I wouldn't be complaining here...

  • hey some people don't know about checking files you'd be surprised lol

  • @BlazeNightash said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/160258/dc-bans-please-remove-them

    d/c bans are a good thing, if you're randomly getting disconnected than its obviously a problem on your side be it your internet or something is wrong with the game files. This is obviously a client side issue and not a game issue. D/C bans prevent people from just leaving the match freely without punishment from d/cing to allow last person to get hatch to rage d/cing essentially screwing your team over, and killer d/cing isn't great either just because they didn't like the map for example

    DC ban is fine for minutes not days. DCs used to bug me but you just play on. This ban is worse. Make it stop!

  • @felipao_brabo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1346364#Comment_1346364

    They're trying to do it for a whole year, still didn't manage to do so... so logically they should remove the bans until this is fixed

    @felipao_brabo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1346364#Comment_1346364

    They're trying to do it for a whole year, still didn't manage to do so... so logically they should remove the bans until this is fixed

    I’m just curious how a company can ban you for something they offer in game”QUIT” does that make sense?

  • @andydick said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1347677#Comment_1347677

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1347677#Comment_1347677

    I’m just curious how a company can ban you for something they offer in game”QUIT” does that make sense?

    They offer a "Quit" function for players who need one (if another player holds the match hostage, a bug soft locks the trial, or real life calls and they have to step away from their system). Because you shouldn't have to force-close the game to leave a match with those issues.

    The DC bans are here for all of the players that willingly abuse that function to purposely disrupt matches with rage-quitting, tactical disconnecting, etc. And unfortunately, these DC-abusers have long been the majority using it.

  • @felipao_brabo said:

    please remove the DC bans, I keep getting disconnected because of a problem in the game, then I get banned, I'm banned for three days now. Please, I bought the game, I deserve to play it without getting scared of being banned...

    If you have problems and keep playing even though you will get disconnected... sorry, but you deserve the ban. Set a fixed ip to your gaming machine, configure your router and set it to DMZ mode on that ip. Turn off any firewall to that IP (anti-virus firewall). There are a ton of youtube videos on how to configure your router. There is only so much that the developers can do with people who don't know how to configure their router.