New killer idea, the jeepers creepers monster!
Im not sure how many people are fans of the jeepers creepers movies but i really think that could make a good killer to add to the roster. Could make him use his wings as attacks or somthing along those lines or he can glide from the high up spots. Theres lots of options. And use the main brother and sister as the survivors. Was just wondering who else in this community would think it would be a good killer to add. I personally think could be really fun 🤘
Comments
This has been stated multiple times, but it will never happen.
NO ONE wants to be affiliated with the director.
It'd be interesting I'll give it that.
I felt disgusted just by reading his Wikipedia article.
Im assuming op is unaware of all this. I envy him before he reads this thread. Id like to go back to not knowing too.
Bud, the license owner and director is a convicted pedo. BHVR won't deal with him.
IF the rights were sold, however? Heck yeah, I'd like Jeepers in the game. But until then, it's a pipe dream. Jason has more of a chance of being ingame than Jeepers does right now.
Idk of i could do ot even if the rights were sold. Knowing what i know and watching that second movie...😬
Wait what, the director was a ... WHAT, is this true!?
Unfortunately yes, its true.
Damn now I can't look at the Jeepers creepers films the same ever agin
Not sure why people would say, "No one will work with the director"
The incident happened in 1988. He went on to make several more movies - including the Jeeper Creepers series - long after that.
Not saying that people should work with him, just that clearly people would.
The devs wont, theyve already said so. Id refuse to buy it myself. Theres a difference between peopke in hollywood being willing to work with a pedo and the rest of the world being willing to work with one.