For fun I started all chase perks and zero gen protection, it actually is FUN
So obviously if I wanted to “win,” or “pip,” consistently this may not work so it’s not for everyone. But I don’t stress as much and I’ve been earning some good blood points and feeling like a KILLER again!
I dropped Pop, surge, ruin and started running BBQ and three chase perks or sometimes two chase perks and something utility like Devour hope.
Sometimes I get gen rushed and the game is over quick but I’m just meh and queue up again. You’ll still black pip or even one pip if the team wasn’t crazy.
I have some fun, the chases I do get to do I end quickly because of Bamboozle, enduring or whatever else I run.
Comments
Yeah, even if it means not winning consistently it's so fun to try out different themed builds! When you've been playing the game for a while it almost makes more sense as well because what's the point of playing the same perks over and over again just to win if you're not really having fun anymore and it forces you to play differently and change things up
What chase builds did you try?
Yeah, when the games start feeling the same and maybe Even boring what’s the point.
Ive done bamboozle, spirit fury, enduring on a few M1 killers. PWYF, enduring, nemesis. STBFL, PWYF, enduring is a feast or famine build, if you chase and hit the right people you’re fast with almost instant 1-2 combo but if you see the obsession at the wrong time it’s meh.
As you can see they aren’t bad builds just a bit different. Open to any other suggestions.
Yeah I've been doing a variation of a build @TheRockstarKnight mentioned - nemesis, furtive chase, rancor + myc, fun af and also got that hook the obsession 15 times challenge done extremely fast.
I only play wraith (rank 16) and i am not looking forward to that obsession challenge, either have to play a ton of matches or switch to myers for a guarenteed obsession :(
message a survivor before the game starts and say you're gonna tunnel their tits off so bring DS or else. :)
Hahahaha might be my last resort 😂😂😂
I really have fun running Enduring, Brutal, Spirit fury and bbq/i'm all ears on legion, i feel like this build makes them a bit better.
After getting used to enduring and brutal it's so hard to go back to normal, i just love eating pallets, not giving a damn about them. It feels so satisfying using these perks, i don't know why.
I'm glad to hear you're having fun!
Not every build needs to be meta or focused on 'winning' to be enjoyable. Different people like different things.
Personally I quite enjoy running Bamboozle, Enduring, Brutal Strength, and Spirit Fury on Legion; I feel it's especially good on them given how easily they can get that first hit and keep Survivors Injured.
Naturally I get genrushed out that wazoo (even games where I quickly 4k because the Survivors really mess up usually end at 3 gens), but - like you said - it feels fun and powerful to play that way from time to time.
Yeah if you don’t have a build or the right perks this could take a lot of games. You have to hope that othe team runs DS
Do you have Ghost face? Furtive chase could make this quicker, make sure you hook the obsession first and then make sure you go after the savior each time
That's actually such a good idea thanks!! I forgot I even had him, I play console and my brothee got him on another account because he plays killer a lot so I actually do have him too! I'll try it now but it still might be difficilt because I'm terrible with ghostface haha
I do that with info perks. I just use info perks and sometimes utility/chase like STBFL. My sister looks good with i'm all ears.
Lol just don’t worry about winning, focus on obsession and getting done with that challenge! Hope it helps
Yeah no so I really am terrible with him lol, only got 4 obsession hooks in one game and did not have a good time, I was against a rank 1 and 2 swf so that didn't help either but sure look, just going to get it over with at this stage