Graphics update

Hello

Im just curious if the graphics update will only change the maps, or will it affect the killer/survivor models to. This is a very little thing, but it bothers me when im playing survivor, the armpit texture kinda just stretches out with the rest of the arms, will things like that change? Also will the specs need to be higher? My game right know runs on ultra with 60 fps by default.

Thank you for reading

Comments

  • FPS is locked at 60 actually, it probably could be more than that. But I wonder about specs too. I remember when I had weak PC with 10-25 fps I played much worse than I do now.

  • regarding the character model updates: We don’t know yet, but there will be a Q&A and of that question get enough upvotes, I should get answered there:

    @Jota said:

    Will they get a new hair, new skin material? better textures?


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    The way devs are doing things, you should expect the graphical update in 1-3 years unless they plan to give graphical changes to each map and release them individually, one PTB at a time.

    As for updated character models, there is no way BHVR would not update the clothing of each survivor or at least the default ones a bit.

    I, on the other hand, I am more worried about how this will impact blending. What i'm getting at is that will become P3 Claudette heaven, which i'm very, very.... strongly against as both survivor and killer, especially killer...

    I personally like facing blendette... if i dont yamoka map of course. They will be a total garbage when looping and often they will perform unsafe unhooks without bt... so.

    Blendette swf is a different story

  • @kaeru said:

    FPS is locked at 60 actually, it probably could be more than that. But I wonder about specs too. I remember when I had weak PC with 10-25 fps I played much worse than I do now.

    FPS can be uncapped in less than 5minutes.

  • @LastShoe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1340088#Comment_1340088

    I personally like facing blendette... if i dont yamoka map of course. They will be a total garbage when looping and often they will perform unsafe unhooks without bt... so.

    Blendette swf is a different story

    Blendettes are fun to verse. Most likely I get the easy first hit in, because they think they are invisible, when they are not.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1340099#Comment_1340099

    Blendettes are fun to verse. Most likely I get the easy first hit in, because they think they are invisible, when they are not.

    My favorite is when they hide in a corner in such a way, that i can just place a trap under their feets with a trapper. :D

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1340099#Comment_1340099

    Blendettes are fun to verse. Most likely I get the easy first hit in, because they think they are invisible, when they are not.

    You don't have to call me out on my failures like that man :(