Killers get carried by Hex ruin.
Killers get carried by hex ruin that get destroyed in 30 seconds, survivors get carried by Decisive strike which lasts 240 seconds and has a 20 seconds stun.
Killers get carried by hex ruin that get destroyed in 30 seconds, survivors get carried by Decisive strike which lasts 240 seconds and has a 20 seconds stun.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"240 seconds"
what kind of math are you doing here
I think they're adding up for all four survs
so all 4 survivors are unhooking themselves at the same time somehow, gotcha
I could dissect this post and prove it wrong in 314159 different ways.
Or I could go do something, literally ANYTHING else, because this post is just about the biggest waste of time I've ever seen.
Wat
You want a list of the more than half dozen survivor perks that baddies use as crutches?
I wouldn't say Hex Ruin carrying the Killer. I had a trial as survivor when Killer bring Ruin. So when we had a choice to leave 50% gen or go to unhook we go for a gen. When we had a choice to do a gen or heal ourselves we go for a gen. If there was no Ruin we wouldn't get generators so fast. Ruin literally forced us to genrush. That was a solo match but I guess my teammates felt that way too.
Actually, I believe hex ruin has more affect for killers who are good and can keep survivors off gens.
just play... slugging and everybody have fun
Mmm ruin is an unreliable mess that requires large amounts of pressure to impact anyone. Carry is a strong word for ruin. Ruin is more of a force multiplier where good killer plays get extra rewarded. In opposition to most meta survivor perks just being bandades for doing something stupid. Honestly completely incomparable. Noed would have been a better equivalent.
I guess not much of anything else makes cents to me i don't get it either
Where do you get those 240 seconds from exactly?
As dumb as it sounds, I have absolutely had games with 4 DS all active at the same time. It's not as annoying as having 2-3 active DS's, since no-one is doing gens and you actually have time to eat them, but it is still very annoying to snowball that heavily and have to wait to punish it.