Which of these is the best dipping sauce?

Ranch goes with everything.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Ranch because....Mustard sucks and I only really use ketchup for potatoes. I use ranch for a wide variety of things by comparison.

  • You can't have burgers and hotdogs without ketchup.

  • Ketchup, because while ranch is really quite tasty, ketchup still has almost as much pop for much less calorie. More bang-for-your-buck.

    However, if all choices were open, the winner hands-down would be the honey-roasted bbq sauce from Chic-fil-a!

  • Ketchup because I eat Mac 'n' cheese with ketchup and deserve to be shunned lmao.

  • Had you said Honey Mustard, it'd be a different story

    I'm a sucker for that stuff honestly

  • Out of the three I like Ketchup more but my all time favorite is BBQ sauce.

  • Ketchup on fish & chips. Can't beat it.

  • Ya know what's really good? When you mix ketchup and mustard together. Tastes good and works with a lot of foods

  • Ranch is great and does go with a TON of stuff, but you can put Ketchup on and mix it with anything.

    Ketchup on salty foods? The best.

    Ketchup on sweet foods? Okay.

    Ketchup with vegetables? Alright.

    Ketchup and fruit? Pretty tasty.

    Ketchup and mustard? Good.

    Ketchup and mayo? Great.

    Ketchup and BBQ sauce? Nice.

    Ketchup and peanut butter? Fine.

    Ketchup and chocolate? Suprisingly good.

    As much as I love ranch, ketchup is just too versatile not to be best dipping sauce.

  • I don't dip anything, i scoop at most.

  • Umm this is lacking mayo? honeslty im offended, mayo is good on everything, you've also got aioli if you just add garlic, thats amazing

  • Ranch is the best sauce for dipping, though ketchup is a close second. We do not use mustard as a dipping sauce in this household, as we are not heathens. BUT, mustard is the best condiment on burgers, sandwiches, hotdogs.

  • BBQ all day long m8. Even though it isn't an option, it is now. But out of the three, ketchup.

  • @GrootDude said:

    Ranch goes with everything.

    I don't particularly like any of the choices,so I went with the least offensive. Ketchup is for children. Of course the only thing I can recall dipping in mustard is soft pretzels. Unless this category includes honey mustard. Ranch is okay for certain things I guess. I used to really like it,now I only use it for curly fries lol. I really like A1. Best sauce by far. Kinda the best of all world's. Like a BBQ, garlicky flavor with a hint of fruit. They have this Bronco Berry sauce from Arby's thats really good too.

  • I prefer hotsauce, I use hotsauce with almost everything I eat, but I guess ranch is the second best thing.

  • i am not the biggest fan of any of them but ketchup is probably my favourite