New Chapter on console
So, tomorrow is the day for PTB to go live. Being a console player, I will only be able to watch others play it, gathering as many info as I can that way only, which is pretty sad. But my question is, will there be a delay between PC and console release of the DLC? If so, which I hope not (but I can bet the answer will be yes), how long does it generally take?
Comments
Well, I sure hope so. I am saving my BPs for Kuchisake-Onna, because I think I might like her... But the (videos from the people playing) PTB will hold all of the answers I need about that.
I don't care when it comes, unless i see something awesome from either character.
And I hope there won't be any delay for Xbox.
They sould be alble to get a same release for ps4 but not sure if microsoft has a service like that too
As the past is the only way to predict the future... We can assume it is going to be a HUGE problem and console will get it 3-4 weeks later.
October probably.
We'll most likely get it 2 weeks from tomorrow.
The PTB is usually 1 week long, then they'll release it on PC officially. So 2 weeks from tomorrow we should have it.
I'll be buying the killer more than likely with shards this time... unless the exclusive cosmetic is great.
It looks like their schedule is:
Chapter Release
6 weeks later mid Chapter balance
7 weeks later new Chapter
So September 11 for PC.
LOL. I am on PS4, anyway. If it truly turns out to be Kuchisake, I doubt she'll have hair covering her face, it would be too similar to Samara Morgan from The Ring, possibly even denying her as an eventual new killer.
Don't be silly. Console will get it right on time, right along with PC. Of course, there will probably be game-breaking bugs, connection issues, or PSN will probably go out like always, but you'll still get it on time.


No, they hand out the DLC at the same time, but if sony/microsoft take longer for verification, then it might end up like last one that consoles get the patch later