What is the best SHIP?
My favorite ship is Kate Denson & Jeff Johanson
My favorite ship is Kate Denson & Jeff Johanson
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Pequod!!
Kingfield.
Wraith & Nurse imo since this one was dev approved.
Wraith even has Nurses heart in his weapon "heart of miss smithson"
Does Frank+Julie count even though its canon?
Clown and Billy the Puppet.
Nah, if anything I think Ashy Slashy should be in there. Clown goes out of his way to grab the hand Ashy is NOT on for his Mori. Means theres probably some feelings there.
By that logic, how about Ashy Slashy and Billy the Puppet?
Easy- the best ship is The Pale Rose.
With Clown being the one to put on the X rated puppet show...And Amanda and Ash looking on in utmost disgust, lol.
"PUPPETS GONE WILD: NO STRINGS EDITION"
....This comment wins by default
*Looks at the end of Moby Dick*
LOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣
(I was just naming the first actual ship that came to mind! I suppose I could have also gone with the Titanic...)