Why Bubba doesn't receive BPs by using the chainsaw power but Hillbilly does?
Kinda unfar, isn't it?
Kinda unfar, isn't it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It gives 850 bp for chainsaw hit?
I think he means when he uses it for moving around the map. The ''Chainsaw Sprint'' score event, I don't play Bubba in so long but I think he indeed gets it I am not sure
You do get it, but only during a chase.
Ohh alright. Yeah, pretty much like the other guy said, its during a chase, because sometimes i get it.
I play Bubba a lot and I have no clue what he means lol
If you use your Chainsaw while not in Chase, you dont get any BPs for this. Billy gets BPs for his Chainsaw Sprint.
But even IF there would be a Score Event for Bubba, who wants to do that?
Pretty much to farm at the end when you've won the game I'd say. Otherwise it would only give face campers more points so I'm against this.
Billy is adviced to use his chainsaw out of chase for mobility. So he gets points for that.
Bubba doesn't, so he doesn't