I’m on my iPad but the segment starts at around 40:10- I can’t get a special link because of a lack of internet rn making skipping throuh very painful, and also because I ain’t on pc.
I’m on my iPad but the segment starts at around 40:10- I can’t get a special link because of a lack of internet rn making skipping throuh very painful, and also because I ain’t on pc.
I’m on my iPad but the segment starts at around 40:10- I can’t get a special link because of a lack of internet rn making skipping throuh very painful, and also because I ain’t on pc.
Im hyped for the prestige rewards since I got 8 p3's, 9 p2's, and 2 p1 killers and on my survivors I got one p3 meg because why the F* would i prestige a different skin instead of another unique character(killer)
Don't get your hope up. Probably just another useless charm.
I hope so, I've left it too late to prestige now. I'd be throwing away millions of bloodpoints if they make the reward so good we all felt we had to prestige everyone.
If it were coming with the next chapter, it would have been featured on the PTB. That's as good a confirmation as we're probably going to get.
I wouldn't bank on it coming with the mid-chapter either, since as I recall what Patrick said about the prestige rewards was that they were in the process of designing them. Most things in this game start being designed around 6-9 months before they actually get launched, so I would be very surprised if we got prestige rewards before Chapter 17 at the absolute earliest.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They haven't even said what they are and the ptb is long over. Why would it be this chapter?
It's likely a far off thing tbh
Soon™
Idk why, I'm asking. Maybe devs can just ease us up and at least say "nope not coming in the next chapter but somewhat later"
But they probably won't even do that
Yeah they likely won't. When they say something is coming its usually very far away.
For example new matchmaking was announced 6 months ago and its still not here.
I hate when they do that lol
good news is they confirmed it's arrival this month
Can you link that confirm pls?
I’m on my iPad but the segment starts at around 40:10- I can’t get a special link because of a lack of internet rn making skipping throuh very painful, and also because I ain’t on pc.
https://youtu.be/1rN5bwyF7yoThere’s the stream.
Also to note at about 40:40 they say the MMR algorithm has been showing “good results”.
And at 40:55 he says “It will be ready for release this upcoming month”. Since this was said in May we can assume he means June, this month.
That's the new matchmaking system, not prestige rewards.
Oh I thought you were talking about the prestige rewards
You know that would be why I quoted the guy talking about matchmaking huh?
What has matchmaking to do with prestige rewards? I don't get jt
"For example new matchmaking was announced 6 months ago and its still not here."
I was responding to this part of @BBQnDemogorgon's post.
Im hyped for the prestige rewards since I got 8 p3's, 9 p2's, and 2 p1 killers and on my survivors I got one p3 meg because why the F* would i prestige a different skin instead of another unique character(killer)
I hope so, I've left it too late to prestige now. I'd be throwing away millions of bloodpoints if they make the reward so good we all felt we had to prestige everyone.
If it were coming with the next chapter, it would have been featured on the PTB. That's as good a confirmation as we're probably going to get.
I wouldn't bank on it coming with the mid-chapter either, since as I recall what Patrick said about the prestige rewards was that they were in the process of designing them. Most things in this game start being designed around 6-9 months before they actually get launched, so I would be very surprised if we got prestige rewards before Chapter 17 at the absolute earliest.
I like the bloody cosmetics as they are. Something new would be cool but I think the blood is great.
everyone forgot the rank rewards of the third year stream?
they nevere showed up
Exactly.
Source for rank rewards being intended to be a thing: https://deadbydaylight.com/images/roadmap/roadmap_year4.jpg