After 1000 hours finally rank 7 sole survivour!
It just goes to show you some people just don't have the ability to really improve. I find it pathetic it took me so long to get to 7...
Im always doing things..totems..generators
I don't like being chased and don't unhook often (cause everyone seems to svramble for it seems a waste of time to stop doing gens)
Anybody else strugglrle in ranks..like me?
Comments
You do you, ranks don't matter anyway.
So log as you enjoy the game and play it the way you want to play, then that's the best way.
I do a stupid grind thing where I have to achieve something each round to earn a level up the bloodweb, but it makes me appreciate and enjoy the game more, experimenting with different perks, that I use randomly.
Rank isn't always a great example of skill. I've destroyed some red ranks, whilst also getting destroyed by yellow. Keep it up! You're doing great. ๐
Ranks don't matter, congrats tho
I probably don't even have 100 hours on and just hit rank 6 yesterday. That doesn't prove anything though. Killer I can't get past green for the life of me. I stopped caring. The matchmaking doesn't care about rank,so why should I lol.
You shouldn't let it diminish your accomplishment though. I made a post the first time I hit purple for both. I quit for like a year and seeing the forums got me wanting to play again. I definitely improved. I'm not good at chases either. I sacrifice myself a lot of times if I think it helps the team.
I'm not sure if you are implying something...but I'll just say...yes "git gud" isn't always the best advice,lol. Eventually you are going to reach your peak,and there will still be people better than you. We wouldn't have pro players in anything if that wasn't true. But good job. Keep enjoying the game. I just try to learn something if I can. Watch videos or read stuff. It helps.
Wow, 1000 hrs and just rank 7? I don't want to judge tho, it just seems unreal to me... Are you maining survivor? You play regularly?
Watch how survivor mains like ussillys play, you can learn and improve fast by just watching his gameplays on youtube
If you don't add to your repertoire the chase and unhooking survivors, you won't achieve the emblem points necessary to rank up as fast as others; however, as someone mentioned, ranks are subjective. Just enjoy the gane.
Improving can be hard, and some people make faster progress than others. That's OK, though.
There was a point in my DBD career (such as it is) where I was convinced that I would never make it past green ranks in either role. I can now consistently hit rank 4 as (mostly solo) survivor, and purple ranks as killer.