Anyone else pretty excited for new incoming cosmetics?
I'm pretty pumped to see some Japanese/eastern styles outfits for everyone. I'm personally keeping my fingers crossed for someone to have a kimono.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I might be in the minority here but I'm more excited about new cosmetics and a new map than I am about a new killer and survivor.
I'm hyped for a yakuzza suit for a survivor or the doctor!
Egh, really not a fan of cosmetics at all, with only a few exceptions.
Characters are getting cosmetics that dont fit the character at all and are really just dumb.
We are getting into TF2/MOBA-levels of aesthetic clashing now.
Like, theres some good ones, like Welder Trapper, Doctor's suit, ect.
But theres also some really trash ones like Plastic bag Nurse, Candle Wraith, Fortune Teller Claudette, ect.
I'm not big on cosmetics. I might get a few with shards but I'm not going to spend money on them.
Black Ninja Claudette squad incoming.
Time to reinstall Civ 6.
Just give me a red and green sweater for Freddy and I can die happy.
I'm honestly more excited for Japanese themed cosmetics than I am for the new Killer. Though I suppose that's because I know almost nothing about the Killer.
No, I dont care about the cosmetics as long as the core game is in such a bad state
Civ 5! Civ 6 is #########.
Feng with a kimono would be so cute
I am hoping for some japanese clothing as well.
Last time they tried something Japanese, they ended up making that awful Min set. They didn't even bother to make psysical skirt! So, no, not really.
Though, I wonder what the new map'll be like.
P.S. This is the new killer.

Finally the real-scary killer!
A bit late, but that was a close one. Much less pale, much less smiley, but close.
Trapper is badass and kate is hawwwwt
Not really a fan tbh. I like everything about Nea apart from the dumb haircut.
I feel the same way
I like cosmetics.
I'm a character customising nut though, so hardly surprising.
I want dat Mecha-Trapper and Owl-Huntress.