Any suggestions for the close bonds challenge
I've done some pretty difficult ones,but this one is getting to me. It's so situational it's ridiculous. If the whole team is alive,you gotta hope they don't sit there until a second before the collapse so they can teabag. If someone is on the hook,they are probably going to try and save them,and wait for them to get out. I tried hiding once,and the people just would not leave. Tried pointing at the exit once,still sat there. Then there was a time I thought I had it,was sorta hiding in the grass,but dude had BBQ and NOED. The one time you want them to leave,they become selfless,or sit there up to the usual shenanigans. Can you leave like really close them them leaving?
Comments
Was that the one where you need one person to leave before you while using Bond? If so, that one was a nightmare for me as well. In my case because my team just couldn't stay alive.
Yeah that's the one. Unfortunately I ran out of challenges I think that I can do. Only made it to Tier 40 on the Rift. Only have about 6 challenges left on all 3 levels,but some of them are just beyond my skill. I thought this one didn't sound too bad,but it's definitely not working out well. My Dwight sucks too. Don't have him levelled. Basically running him adept with self care lol.
Yeah it's always the simple sounding ones that bite you in the ass. I swear it feels like the game conspires against you when you want to do them.
I dont know if it helps - you dont have to survive. You just have to be alive when someone else is leaving, if you die afterwards, this does not matter.
So if someone else makes it out while you sacrifice yourself will give you the Rewards.
I think telling in chat might help.
If you have him not levelled that much, I don't know of any further advice. Maybe you have Noone Left Behind? Just in case you have possible endgame unhooks, to have a better chance of getting someone out. Or if you have, bring a Styptic for endgame to be able to give someone else an extra hit or to take a double protection hit to get someone else out
That actually helps a lot,lol.