Prestige

For most of my killers and survivors I rarely prestige them because of starting all over and all i get is new clothes. Is there other advantages of prestiging that I'm unaware of?

Comments

  • @jmaximo93 said:

    For most of my killers and survivors I rarely prestige them because of starting all over and all i get is new clothes. Is there other advantages of prestiging that I'm unaware of?

    Supposedly, you get increased rarity of items in your bloodweb, but I honestly haven't noticed.

  • Any other advantages? Well, once you P3 a character, the game stops telling you you can prestige your character every time you complete a level 50+ Bloodweb. That's pretty cool.

  • @ShrimpTwiggs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/158329/prestige

    Supposedly, you get increased rarity of items in your bloodweb, but I honestly haven't noticed.

    Yeah its not really noticable.

    Supposedly theyre coming out with prestige rewards so well see. Ive only got like 3 killers left that arent p3.

  • 3% better items on P3. Literally nothing.

  • @ShrimpTwiggs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/158329/prestige

    Supposedly, you get increased rarity of items in your bloodweb, but I honestly haven't noticed.

    I would have to look for it, but someone on Reddit did a really exhaustive experiment with this, and concluded that this is barely noticeable, if at all.

    To answer the OP's question: The only benefit to prestige rank is that you get some bloody cosmetics. I personally don't feel this is worth your time and effort, and I have never prestiged any character.

  • @xenofon13 said:

    3% better items on P3. Literally nothing.

    It makes a noticeable difference in the long run. Since you'll be P3 forever, "the long run" is kinda all there is at that point.