If you’re okay with Flashlight against Hag/Wraith you have to be okay with Pyramid head VS DS/BT
I’m not saying everyone is like this, but I see so many hypocrites. They whine and whine that PH makes DS, BT, etc worthless but then they also comment on posts about Wraith and Hag saying even though it’s an old thing Flashlights should still affect them.
Personally I am okay with flashlights and I semi-main Wraith, obviously I would be thrilled if they changed it.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Very well..
I guess you can look forward to being a one perk survivor then when PH comes out.
How about thinking before posting? Or does this take too much toll on you?
Plague can counter healing perks. Doctor can soft counter stealth perks. Instadown killers can counter perks like DH and MoM. The workaround is being able to adapt, either by finding a way to avoid the Killer's power or learn how to play w/o those perks.
And perks shouldn’t be able to be universally useful. Seriously, the meta needs to shake up a little, and PH ignoring those perks is a great start.
That guy is a survivor main who complains about anything killers have that is remotely strong. It’s better to ignore him.
The guy you are replying to is a survivor main who posts bait all the time about killers having op stuff. Just leave him be.