We need this skin for Cheryl
I think i can talk for every Silent Hill 3 fan, we need this skin in game.
I think i can talk for every Silent Hill 3 fan, we need this skin in game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tbh we need a James Legendary then this
James would be cool too, but i would prefer this
So many of the extra unlockables in SH3 would be awesome for DBD. Also, a legendary skin of Eileen from SH4.
i think the Devs will add more cosmetic to Cheryl in future, SH3 really have a tons of cosmetic for her
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES omg lol
The Legendary skin would be fine I just wanted to repost this
Yes! A thousand times yes! "Heather Beam!"
Yea, Princess Heart would be great and all, but is nobody gonna mention the Memory of Alessa?
Because I think it'd be an amazing skin for Heather.
Just imagine getting a lobby of Corpse Paint Jeffs and Alessa-Heathers.
I. Want. That.
That should have been her P3.
Hands down.
Wait, you've seen her P3?
Be honest; does it suck?
No, it's great! Her's and Pyramid Heads is great.
She has like, her regular blood marks on her face, then one drool of blood slipping down from a side of her mouth. She looks awesome.
I. LOVE. IT.
I was honestly worried given how garbo Zarina's was, but you just made my day, thank you.
I'm also glad I'm not the only one who thought Zarina's was lazy and underdeveloped.
Definitely; it looks like she got some mud thrown on her more than it looks like she's covered in blood. And her hands are totally clean!
Hopefully they fix it, along with some other lacklustre P3s in the future.
I have hope if they were willing to put in the effort for Heather.
Also, to get back on topic, here's a better look at Memory of Alessa.
Maria and James from SH2. Also a Pyramid Head and Nurse skin from SH: Homecoming/Film would be nice. A nurse skin for the nurse :)
She looks nice! can't wait to P3 her!
While we're at it, how about Order soldier skins for The Legion?
i'd love it, but i don't have legion sadly
Omg yes!! Hopefully they don't lock it up in a set though lmao
Dude that would've been the sickest P3!!