What a great game btw
Had to DC because of this since nothing would work...
Had to DC because of this since nothing would work...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you on console? As I recently had the same thing happen to me when I was playing as Jake. It was so weird.
inb4 someone says the usual "welllll its only 5 minutes"
lmao
Honestly same
Steam
I went into a locker to avoid BBQ in a match and couldn't get out. The killer literally opened the door to get me out and couldn't. Had to DC out of that one.
Enjoy the penalty, clearly your fault. U deserve it, next time don't DC.
Honestly ######### faaacts