Do you watch the match play out after you escape/die?
I honestly don't usually watch matches play out once I die so I'm curious. Does anyone actually watch matches play out after their end?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If it's gonna end soon, yeah, sometimes, even if I'm streaming.
When SWF: Always
When solo: if i die quickly, no. If i die later and killer is doing well, yes. If killer simply camps, no.
Can you link your twitch? I'd like to watch it someday.
twitch.tv/blaziken_rjcf
I had to DC at the end of the last DbD stream because my GPU was overheating and haven't streamed lately because of that issue. I have a new case and need some additional fans for proper airflow, which I'll buy tomorrow.
EDIT: Oh, I'm also playing casually, which means a lot of mistakes due to not paying attention and sub-optimal builds.
No problemo, everyone makes mistakes. I was curious and willing to watch something different.
Probably. If it was a long game im usually invested in it enough to watch my fellow survivors try and win still.
side note: most people for some odd strange reason watch me play (the only reason I know is because people always message me afterwards)
Depends really, usually if I am in a SWF or something intense is happening then I will spectate the game.
I generally watch a lot of times, especially if one or more of my team mates is a griefer since I love to see killer nailing them lol.
But as far as playing for fun those are actually the best streams to watch because the person doesn't really care. You get to laugh when they make the same mistakes you do and enjoy them when they laugh at them as well. Besides funky builds can actually be really entertaining.
The Nea is actually surprisingly stealthy on certain maps and locations and P3 legacy Meg's are a nightmare in same scenarios.
if it was an interesting good game, i usually do, even though i play solo 95% of the time.
If it was just the killer tunneling and camping, no need to watch that.
i would stay & watch at the end of the game but not if i die early because i'm to impatient.
Most of the time I will watch until the end, or at least for a while. If i'm unlucky enough to die super early, then no.