So much fun for both sides :D

save_10.png save_9.png save_8.png save_7.png

This really isnt fun for me and i don't think the survivors had fun either

These were my first game as spirit, deathslinger and myers btw

Everyone of those survivors got downed in 25 seconds or less, even the red ranks.

I tried playing at red ranks and i tried playing at diffrent times to get better survivor's but its still just the same baby survivors everywhere

Am i the only one experiencing this?

This isnt a killer op thread btw i actually think the games balanced for both sides except a few issues like matchmaking

Comments

  • Yup hopefully the new matchmaking will be implented soon enough and not in 10 years ..

    Rank reset doesn't even matter🤷‍♀️

  • I've personally been having games where my opponent is rather competent, but yeah, I've also been getting those kinds of games where either my teammates or the Survivors I am hunting aren't actually Survivors, but mutated potatoes that somehow has taken control of the Survivors.

  • Looks like you got really Unlucky!


    Bad jokes aside, this is why I always have perks for my killers before playing them or take advantage that additional accounts on Xbox are free for practice.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    Looks like you got really Unlucky!

    Bad jokes aside, this is why I always have perks for my killers before playing them or take advantage that additional accounts on Xbox are free for practice.

    I 4kd in all those games with only one perk...

  • Fair play, I can't 4k with Deathslinger or Myers even with perks.

  • weird flex but ok