What about high ping? This obviously gives tremendously higher and unfair advantage and impacts 4 survivors not just 1vs1 interaction when one survivor is using it.
The only way to find this out is to do a Google search as these are considered cheats so no one can post links to them as its against the rules. These tweaks have been common knowledge for a long time but can only be done on PC of course.
I dont see why you wouldnt trust what Peanits or Mandytalk say. They are the voices of those within BHVR actually working on the game here. They just can't say exactly how something is done for obvious reasons.
Again I already tried to search. Found nothing, that's why I mention I can imagine.
Also Mathieu said flashlights were fine until he got destroyed by a korean group of swf. During that time, would you have also said so, giving the right part to the ones over you.
But what if there are genuine problems with the audio that are a result of his sound settings, and he's adjusting his settings to return them to normal?
It would be good if audio settings were separated from graphics settings in game options.
Again I already tried to search. Found nothing, that's why I mention I can imagine.
Also Mathieu said flashlights were fine until he got destroyed by a korean group of swf. During that time, would you have also said so, giving the right part to the ones over you.
I found them easy enough and its why I mentioned it. No one can help you search or say what to search here. If you can't find the right words to search ask somewhere else like reddid, ask in some streamers chats, try youtube etc.
Flashlights were entirely different. They are a mechanic within the game which were seen to be too strong. It was just a nerf to them much like many other things which have been changed.
The change to the locking the ini files was to stop the exploitation of the system as they were being manipulated in many ways to gain unfair advantages. Once you find it you will see exactly why.
revise this forum post above, the date you can check is indeed after the anti aliasing force, as you can see in the nvidia FPS counter, I have way more than 60 fps. This proves how you're wrong and lying. Again, ini files just changes quality, not brightness or anything miscelaneous, I dare you to SHOW ME PROOF before you comment again just like I did.
"Please, get informed before you try and come at me and responding. Check yourself before you wreck yourself and all that." well I just did, now your turn. Again, show proof. :)
I literally can't without showing cheats which is against forum rules on so many levels lol
he didn't even paid attention about the upside part as is perfectly clear, and admitted this to be intentional and "only counterable" by using stretched screen so "it's cheating". Ridiculous.
By the actual system: When someone lags, no matter killer or survivor, the servers stops sending information about the position of the player, so the information that the rest of players download is an stopped player, this is the reason why the lag always beneficiate the killer, and just because is a hit for the killer, even if you're in the other side of the map, you get hitted. This is the explanaion of the actual lagswitchers and VPN killers. If a survivor lag, instead of the killer, the result is just the same.
Last point: the tremendously ridiculous thing you have invented.
No, when a survivor lags it doesn't affect the rest of players, each one has their own ping, and even if you were true about this, as I explained before how dedicated servers latency works, it would even just beneficiate the killer even more.
This is why devs are going to remove the killer priority and make the server work and decide if it's hit.
I just watched both of those clips, the first is a deliberately chosen poor example and the second is a deliberately created poor example. In tru3's clip, stretched Res (as seen in the second clip, I followed the link) would have made it significantly easier to see. While the Huntress was slightly visible on screen, she would have been almost plain as day with the fov of the second clip, because if she had been walking down the side of the rock you would be able to see her doing so with the extra fov, and if she isn't there she is attempting to hide her red glow and you know where she is. As it stands, she was visible for a couple of frames in the upper right corner, reversing for a throw. However, in the moment it is very easy to miss, as evidenced by the fact that you had to go out of your way to highlight it in a screenshot instead of just posting the clip.
And the second clip is about as arrogantly set up as the first, he deliberately chose a low loop that doesn't showcase stretched res's advantage. Those farm walls right behind him are where it really shines, you just tilt your camera down and bam, killer appears. Technically it would be possible to do that with hay bales, but only with a crouching pig or Ghostface, and even then it would be difficult to see. And he was using ini editing to force the killers red light to show through the walls.
But even ignoring that, let's go back to the age-old stretched res question: why run it at all, since it makes the game look so ugly, as evidenced in the second clip?
The even funnier thing is that Tru3 uses third party software to adjust his audio settings so he has an advantage when playing killer. That’s okay though apparently.
Dont think that he has an advantage, but he had sound issues for a long time. He blamed the game/devs all the time, I thought it might be a hardware issue bc other people had issues with the sound as well. The 3rd party program you're referring to is probably the driver (software) for his sound card. But you cant make one thing louder/clearer, without changing all other sounds. He'd have to dig into the game files, unpack the audio file and edit the volume.
oh sorry lmao. My apologies. I didn't know what did that mean. Now here I can admit my mistake. Again sorry xD
I cant quote you on the previous page, so imma do it this way ;)
Dont think he this was his intention to prove a point there. He just did a mistake, which he tries to play down. Even tho this is really one of the strongest loops ingame, bc you can see the killer 90% of the time (except right at the haystack and big tree). I asked him on multiple occasions nicely on his thoughts about the crosshair on ranged killers like huntress or deathslinger, which he ignored. Ofc there are a lot of people talking with him, could be a coincidence but it seems like he doesnt want to say anything about it. Imo gunslinger with crosshair is even more broken compared to stretched res, even tho you can stretch res without any 3rd party tool and you need one for the crosshair.
Back in the days he used to be very analytical about his statements, I really enjoyed his content. But every time he doesnt play optimal / does mistakes / gets outplayed now he blames smth else. Yes his only experience with stretched res seems to be videos/pictures that people send him (he looked at them during the stream). Not saying that it doesnt give you an advantage, but its not that big as he claims it is.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Again I already tried to search. Found nothing, that's why I mention I can imagine.
Also Mathieu said flashlights were fine until he got destroyed by a korean group of swf. During that time, would you have also said so, giving the right part to the ones over you.
It would be good if audio settings were separated from graphics settings in game options.
I found them easy enough and its why I mentioned it. No one can help you search or say what to search here. If you can't find the right words to search ask somewhere else like reddid, ask in some streamers chats, try youtube etc.
Flashlights were entirely different. They are a mechanic within the game which were seen to be too strong. It was just a nerf to them much like many other things which have been changed.
The change to the locking the ini files was to stop the exploitation of the system as they were being manipulated in many ways to gain unfair advantages. Once you find it you will see exactly why.
Apparently! Banned cheater!! How do you sleep at night!!!
I literally can't without showing cheats which is against forum rules on so many levels lol
I just watched both of those clips, the first is a deliberately chosen poor example and the second is a deliberately created poor example. In tru3's clip, stretched Res (as seen in the second clip, I followed the link) would have made it significantly easier to see. While the Huntress was slightly visible on screen, she would have been almost plain as day with the fov of the second clip, because if she had been walking down the side of the rock you would be able to see her doing so with the extra fov, and if she isn't there she is attempting to hide her red glow and you know where she is. As it stands, she was visible for a couple of frames in the upper right corner, reversing for a throw. However, in the moment it is very easy to miss, as evidenced by the fact that you had to go out of your way to highlight it in a screenshot instead of just posting the clip.
And the second clip is about as arrogantly set up as the first, he deliberately chose a low loop that doesn't showcase stretched res's advantage. Those farm walls right behind him are where it really shines, you just tilt your camera down and bam, killer appears. Technically it would be possible to do that with hay bales, but only with a crouching pig or Ghostface, and even then it would be difficult to see. And he was using ini editing to force the killers red light to show through the walls.
But even ignoring that, let's go back to the age-old stretched res question: why run it at all, since it makes the game look so ugly, as evidenced in the second clip?
Dont think that he has an advantage, but he had sound issues for a long time. He blamed the game/devs all the time, I thought it might be a hardware issue bc other people had issues with the sound as well. The 3rd party program you're referring to is probably the driver (software) for his sound card. But you cant make one thing louder/clearer, without changing all other sounds. He'd have to dig into the game files, unpack the audio file and edit the volume.
I cant quote you on the previous page, so imma do it this way ;)
Dont think he this was his intention to prove a point there. He just did a mistake, which he tries to play down. Even tho this is really one of the strongest loops ingame, bc you can see the killer 90% of the time (except right at the haystack and big tree). I asked him on multiple occasions nicely on his thoughts about the crosshair on ranged killers like huntress or deathslinger, which he ignored. Ofc there are a lot of people talking with him, could be a coincidence but it seems like he doesnt want to say anything about it. Imo gunslinger with crosshair is even more broken compared to stretched res, even tho you can stretch res without any 3rd party tool and you need one for the crosshair.
Back in the days he used to be very analytical about his statements, I really enjoyed his content. But every time he doesnt play optimal / does mistakes / gets outplayed now he blames smth else. Yes his only experience with stretched res seems to be videos/pictures that people send him (he looked at them during the stream). Not saying that it doesnt give you an advantage, but its not that big as he claims it is.
Darn, let's ban all surface notebook users! It's the best way to keep this e sport ready game safe from cheaters!