Challenge: Dwight the Brave is activly destroying the game

Im currently at the Challenge Dwight the Brave (hide within 10m of the killer for 60 seconds as dwight WITHOUT getting caught) and its not possible to achieve this challenge without ruining the game. Why?

  • When you are doing a generator and try to hide when the killer is coming you maybe get like 4seconds before either the killer leaves or caught you
  • You have to run behind the killer all the time at best directly behind him and hopefully the system doesnt let this count as ''caught''
  • You also have the possbility to camp a hooked killer when he killer is running arround unhooking him and then watch how your teammate gets sacrificed.
  • its not possible to do this challenge with certain killers ua. Wraith, Hag because they are too fast or it doesnt really count.


Im currently at my 11th attempt without success and will propably spend A LOT of bloodpoints till i get iron will because its annother perk besides spinechill to actually help get it.

I would rather have the timer to 30 seconds so its much easier and healthier for the game otherwise we will have a lot of dwight to the end of the current trial who are propably just hiding and trying to not get caught by the killer which leads to 0 gens, a lot of ingame boldness actions which would also lead to no gen progression.


What is your opinion about it currently?

Comments

  • @theArashi said:

    Hold your horses. Hardest one is perform cooperative action for 60 seconds.

    How? Just repair gens with other Survivors. One gen with two Survivors takes 44 seconds. Just do that twice and you should have the challenge done.

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1315560#Comment_1315560

    I did it on Hawkins, my team hated me according to end game chat

    I'm probably the only survivor main in this universe that likes this map

  • @Caleaha said:

    That one and hit people with a thrown axe at 15 meters. Like seriously?! I would love a marker to let me know when I'm 10 m from the killer or 15m from a survivor. I did 3 trials as Huntress and did dang good with my throwing axes but didn't get 2 at 15m in 1 game.

    Without an indicator how the heck are we gonna know precisely where we are?????

    i did it by sniping people on the exit gate switches.

    they cant really dodge the hatchets very well, so its rather easy to get some long range shots on them especially if its the last guy after hatch was shut).

  • @maeru said:

    Im currently at the Challenge Dwight the Brave (hide within 10m of the killer for 60 seconds as dwight WITHOUT getting caught) and its not possible to achieve this challenge without ruining the game. Why?

    • When you are doing a generator and try to hide when the killer is coming you maybe get like 4seconds before either the killer leaves or caught you
    • You have to run behind the killer all the time at best directly behind him and hopefully the system doesnt let this count as ''caught''
    • You also have the possbility to camp a hooked killer when he killer is running arround unhooking him and then watch how your teammate gets sacrificed.
    • its not possible to do this challenge with certain killers ua. Wraith, Hag because they are too fast or it doesnt really count.

    Im currently at my 11th attempt without success and will propably spend A LOT of bloodpoints till i get iron will because its annother perk besides spinechill to actually help get it.

    I would rather have the timer to 30 seconds so its much easier and healthier for the game otherwise we will have a lot of dwight to the end of the current trial who are propably just hiding and trying to not get caught by the killer which leads to 0 gens, a lot of ingame boldness actions which would also lead to no gen progression.

    What is your opinion about it currently?

    Try and farm honestly. I know you might not like it, but it's your best bet honestly. Or just hide in a locker near a friend who is looping.

  • @PrettyFaceKate said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330618#Comment_1330618

    This is challenge is not meant to change playstyle. This challenge is meant to make a player completely useless and a detriment to their team. Which, on second thought, it's basically 90% of the soloq players' base anyway.

    Not true. I got it my 10th try, but every match I was healing injured survivors and unhooking when no one else was close enough to save. I got it against a Deathslinger and was playing very stealthy, never entered a locker. Stake Out helped tremendously. Let me know when I was close and the Tokens made healing go much quicker and safer with the good skillcheck being counted as great.

  • Ninja Dwight was fun to play, lol

  • @PrettyFaceKate said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330618#Comment_1330618

    This is challenge is not meant to change playstyle. This challenge is meant to make a player completely useless and a detriment to their team. Which, on second thought, it's basically 90% of the soloq players' base anyway.

    first of all think what you will, the majority here disagree with you and agree with me. I did it and I was not a detriment to my team, actually more of a benefit. because of me, people were off of the hook faster than if I wasn't doing it, and as a result we all 4 escaped and the killer was suitably impressed because they didn't know how we were getting off the hook so fast and without detriment because I was already on site and the other two could continue gens. then one would get chased, I'd be unhooking, healing and then on to find the killer again. killer never saw me till I WANTED her to. please tell me how I was a detriment to my team doing this challenge?

  • @SnakeSound222 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1335117#Comment_1335117

    How? Just repair gens with other Survivors. One gen with two Survivors takes 44 seconds. Just do that twice and you should have the challenge done.

    you are correct but if you get people that won't stay on it the whole time or enough it's not easy. mainly hardish in solo queuing.

  • @Mister_xD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1334923#Comment_1334923

    i did it by sniping people on the exit gate switches.

    they cant really dodge the hatchets very well, so its rather easy to get some long range shots on them especially if its the last guy after hatch was shut).

    So, where is the 15m mark?

    I'm getting darn good at hitting folks at different ranges with the axes. Close range and far range.

  • @GreezyWeezy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1335130#Comment_1335130

    Not true. I got it my 10th try, but every match I was healing injured survivors and unhooking when no one else was close enough to save. I got it against a Deathslinger and was playing very stealthy, never entered a locker. Stake Out helped tremendously. Let me know when I was close and the Tokens made healing go much quicker and safer with the good skillcheck being counted as great.

    Mmmh, I wonder what happened the other 9 trials where you didn't get a mega boosted killer who didn't even realize there was someone tailing him. Something, something useless teammate Dwight the Brave something something.

    @Freki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1335130#Comment_1335130

    first of all think what you will, the majority here disagree with you and agree with me. I did it and I was not a detriment to my team, actually more of a benefit. because of me, people were off of the hook faster than if I wasn't doing it, and as a result we all 4 escaped and the killer was suitably impressed because they didn't know how we were getting off the hook so fast and without detriment because I was already on site and the other two could continue gens. then one would get chased, I'd be unhooking, healing and then on to find the killer again. killer never saw me till I WANTED her to. please tell me how I was a detriment to my team doing this challenge?

    'The majority here disagree with you and agree with me."

    Source: you.

    The killer was impressed about the hook farms? Ok, chief, lmao. You got me.

  • @PrettyFaceKate said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1335325#Comment_1335325

    Mmmh, I wonder what happened the other 9 trials where you didn't get a mega boosted killer who didn't even realize there was someone tailing him. Something, something useless teammate Dwight the Brave something something.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1335781#Comment_1335781

    'The majority here disagree with you and agree with me."

    Source: you.

    The killer was impressed about the hook farms? Ok, chief, lmao. You got me.

    they WEREN'T hook farms.... I watched, and waited till I could tell it'd be hard to get back in time and then pulled the person down. we then made off, healed, and i moved on. did I say hook farms? no. I said fast unhooks. this does not mean farm. sheesh. and as to the majority of people here responding and talking about the dwight challenge are saying, so source MY EYES. but you'll go to any lengths to try to say i'm wrong... why? because you want to be right, I know I am right. you now need to go back and look for yourself and prove me wrong lol..

    also your response to wheezy shows how arrogant you are. he said what was happening in those other 9 times.... lol reading is what you should do but you should then understand otherwise you make silly statements like you did TWICE in one post.

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    Sounds a bit of a trash challenge. Could be a bit tricky.

    I haven't had access to my PS4 for 3 weeks, thus haven't had the opportunity to try the part 2 & 3 challenges (hopefully should be home tomorrow though 😊).

    Anyway, I'm not sure if they would be the best layout but maybe.

    -Spine Chill

    -Quick & Quiet

    -Lithe

    -Poised

    And get a good dark/dull attire to help camouflage when close to the killer.

    Good luck!

    dance with me could be ok

  • There are a few challenges in tome 3 that I'm not even attempting. They're just too far outisde the scope of normal play

  • @Freki said:

    This challenge is a good one, it's hard to do and rewards you well for doing it. These are MEANT to break people out of their expected play styles and try something new. people here complain how boring it is to just gen rush, well these challenges spice it up. another thing is that you try to do the challenge while being helpful at the same time. Stop complaining and just enjoy your game, if you can't enjoy it because you get randoms doing weird crap then just bring a 4 stack! I got mine where I RAN AFTER a plague. she never saw me what so ever till after 1 minute had passed and I got it. I was laughing my ASS off the whole time because I followed the plague around the map!

    People aren’t necessarily saying it’s hard, although I do see some of those comments, people are saying it makes you useless that game. You ran behind the plague for a minute, okay cool exactly what were you doing to help them team during all that?

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1330618#Comment_1330618

    People aren’t necessarily saying it’s hard, although I do see some of those comments, people are saying it makes you useless that game. You ran behind the plague for a minute, okay cool exactly what were you doing to help them team during all that?

    as I said later i was there reporting on where the plague was. when she went after someone and hooked them I was on station to unhook them safely and they could then go back to gens and totems. also I got to pallet her when she downed another, saving them from the plague and other things. I also got in front of her to save someone when I had the chance and then went on through the match doing what ever was necessary.

  • @Caleaha

    im pretty sure a tiles length is 14m, so you'd have to shoot them with roughly one tile inbetween you.

  • That challenge was one of the easiest ones.

    Fixated, Urban evasion. I followed the killer on 3 hooks. Challenge done.

  • aaaaaand, if you don't main Dwight or have those perks unlocked on him?

    This falls under those useless posts of "Oh just use this/that perk".

  • I'm pretty sure most players have Urban Evasion (4 years out) and fixated (10 months out) from DLC's or shrine.

    I gave 2 perks and a tip for making the challenge easiest.

    So which post is useless...? Mine or your empty post...?

  • I finished it with an AFK killer who wants to trigger endgame^^

  • @maeru said:

    Im currently at the Challenge Dwight the Brave (hide within 10m of the killer for 60 seconds as dwight WITHOUT getting caught) and its not possible to achieve this challenge without ruining the game. Why?

    • When you are doing a generator and try to hide when the killer is coming you maybe get like 4seconds before either the killer leaves or caught you
    • You have to run behind the killer all the time at best directly behind him and hopefully the system doesnt let this count as ''caught''
    • You also have the possbility to camp a hooked killer when he killer is running arround unhooking him and then watch how your teammate gets sacrificed.
    • its not possible to do this challenge with certain killers ua. Wraith, Hag because they are too fast or it doesnt really count.

    Im currently at my 11th attempt without success and will propably spend A LOT of bloodpoints till i get iron will because its annother perk besides spinechill to actually help get it.

    I would rather have the timer to 30 seconds so its much easier and healthier for the game otherwise we will have a lot of dwight to the end of the current trial who are propably just hiding and trying to not get caught by the killer which leads to 0 gens, a lot of ingame boldness actions which would also lead to no gen progression.

    What is your opinion about it currently?

    I didn't have an issue with hiding for 60 seconds. I just ran my blendette and had no issues playing hide and seek.

  • This challenge is fuc.... trash, THE DEVS are braindead when thinking about this challenge

  • This challenge took me about 7 tries. I threw all 7 matches in a row to get it. I got lucky and got a farm map against a hillbilly. I followed him the whole game, hiding in the corn. I didn't touch a gen, get a save, cleanse a totem, nothing. A simple change would be to increase the range from 10 meters to the killer's terror radius. That would make it so much better IMO.

  • Perks I used were urban evasion, empathy (to find who the killer is chasing), iron will, and I think dead hard, but would've used fixated if I had it on dweet.

  • This content has been removed.
  • Just here to say that "Dwight the Brave is actively destroying the game" is the most hilarious topic title I will ever read in this forum holy #########

  • Use off the record tier one it lasts for 60 seconds and gives you iron will after being unhooked, combined with urban, sole survivor for a Mid to late game attempt,

  • @Kira15233 said:

    I legit got it first or second try, it was easy, just get a 4-man group, wait until someone is downed then hide close to the killer...easy, now I'm working on the Kate Denson challenge, the one I have to escape whilst death hook, this is a more difficult challenge imo

    Just hope for a farming killer.

1 2 ›