The question becomes then: Is that a bad thing?
Is that a good game or...?
@Poweas said:Is that a good game or...?
@Poweas said:
SSB has a massive roster, from what I hear, which some people find appealing and others don't. That's basically it.
@Orion said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1314306#Comment_1314306SSB has a massive roster, from what I hear, which some people find appealing and others don't. That's basically it.
@Orion said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1314306#Comment_1314306
Oh, interesting.
I loved it when I was a kid. It's a little too frantic for me to enjoy these days. Very hard to keep up with the action on screen.
@brokedownpalace said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1314306#Comment_1314306I loved it when I was a kid. It's a little too frantic for me to enjoy these days. Very hard to keep up with the action on screen.
@brokedownpalace said:
Honestly, when I was small, I played Fireboy and Watergirl, Bin weevils and Roblox lol.
Pretty much... yeah.
Well this is ok to me ;)
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The question becomes then: Is that a bad thing?
Is that a good game or...?
SSB has a massive roster, from what I hear, which some people find appealing and others don't. That's basically it.
Oh, interesting.
I loved it when I was a kid. It's a little too frantic for me to enjoy these days. Very hard to keep up with the action on screen.
Honestly, when I was small, I played Fireboy and Watergirl, Bin weevils and Roblox lol.
Pretty much... yeah.
Well this is ok to me ;)