What killers do you fear as a survivor when the player plays them to a god tier level?

I'm not going to lie, god tier Billies and Huntresses scare the CRAP out of me. They make the game so intense and scary. The way they curve/throw hatchets, the flawless shots, the across map snipes (Billy with his saw, Huntress with her hatchets) I just love it. God tier Nurses, Hags, Oni's or Spirits would NEVER make me that scared.

They make the game so intense and fun when played to that level. (Faced 2 god tier Billies so far, and 1 god tier Huntress, but the matches were so intense)

Comments

  • If you're curious, I got crushed in the matches, our team wasn't even bad. (back when my survivor skill was well honed, and I was not a nervous wreck like I am now)

  • 100% snipetress, the idea of a killer being able to hit you outside her terror radius, much less across the map? it's just insane. with every other killer there tends to be some reaction time, especially if spine chill's in play, but if you're getting sniped by a god tier huntress? nowhere is safe.

  • Huntress is scary but exciting.

    Spirit isn't scary just a bit unfun. I don't run iron will so trying to loop a god tier spirit for me is pointless.

  • Scary or just difficult?

    Myers can provide a rare jump scare.

    DeathSlinger and Hillbilly can be taxing at times.

  • @hagling said:

    100% snipetress, the idea of a killer being able to hit you outside her terror radius, much less across the map? it's just insane. with every other killer there tends to be some reaction time, especially if spine chill's in play, but if you're getting sniped by a god tier huntress? nowhere is safe.

    Yeah, I kinda love it though, the feeling of fear is exhilarating! It takes me way back to when I was new.

  • Spirit, doc, and oni are my faves..its quite exciting

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    Scary or just difficult?

    Myers can provide a rare jump scare.

    DeathSlinger and Hillbilly can be taxing at times.

    Interesting, I used to be afraid to death of Myers, but nowadays I'm able to keep a level head.

  • No one. They might make me more focused, or tense because I need to stay on my toes, or even bored depending on the killer. However, fear fades away in this game after the first few tens hours. DbD is not a scary game and fear is not the reason why it had success, while the copycats failed.

  • @PrettyFaceKate said:

    No one. They might make me more focused, or tense because I need to stay on my toes, or even bored depending on the killer. However, fear fades away in this game after the first few tens hours. DbD is not a scary game and fear is not the reason why it had success, while the copycats failed.

    Not even Billy or Huntress? You got balls of steel lol they scare the ######### out of me.

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1313034#Comment_1313034

    Interesting, I used to be afraid to death of Myers, but nowadays I'm able to keep a level head.

    Yeah I'm usually fine with him but sometimes he just stalk-walks in to say, the bathroom in Gideon and it's a jump and a f-bomb.

  • I find those actually rather boring than scary. I am no match for them and I know there is nothing I can do, so nothing intense about that. Better than hardcore tunnelers and campers still!

    Luckily I don’t encounter those that often.

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1313040#Comment_1313040

    Yeah I'm usually fine with him but sometimes he just stalk-walks in to say, the bathroom in Gideon and it's a jump and a f-bomb.

    Yeah, I remember one time, I literally screamed (I was new ok) when he got me and my brother was just like ######### (back on XBOX), that made me REALLY heat up lol.

  • @Mooks said:

    I find those actually rather boring than scary. I am no match for them and I know there is nothing I can do, so nothing intense about that. Better than hardcore tunnelers and campers still!

    Luckily I don’t encounter those that often.

    You can do a bit against them, Huntress is loopable at long wall tiles, and the Billy, well there's always Shack...?

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1313054#Comment_1313054

    Yeah, I remember one time, I literally screamed (I was new ok) when he got me and my brother was just like ######### (back on XBOX), that made me REALLY heat up lol.

    We all need it sometimes. I was crouch-walking in the corn once, and near enough came nose-to-snout with a crouching Pig. That was a good one.

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1313063#Comment_1313063

    We all need it sometimes. I was crouch-walking in the corn once, and near enough came nose-to-snout with a crouching Pig. That was a good one.

    Omg, one time when she was released on XBOX, I was getting chased by a Pig (kept it up for 2 minutes actually and you'll see why that was surprising), and anyways, my bro was right next to me, and while she was chasing me, I was literally screaming crouching b* over and over again at the top of my voice out of fear lol, only to see my parents standing in the doorway with the biggest look of disappointment LMAO. They just walked off without words...

  • That plays them to a God Tier level? Nurse, Oni, and Freddy (Which is pretty easy to do because he just has to exist. Freddy needs a nerf).

    Oni in his power is really the only killer I have to difficulty looping. It was easy when he didn't have his flick because you just had to make tight turns and crouch but with his flick I find a lot of killers kinda expect it now and I just get downed. However it's not so much my lack of ability than it is the team's overall that bothers me. I wish that the main line of thinking for Oni was that once you hear his scream you hide. Yeah it makes the games longer but then there's no chance for snowballing and it turns Oni into an M1 killer with basically no power outside of add ons.

  • Nothings more terrifying then a good nurse. Spirit just annoys me because i could be walking with ironwill and no blood trail and still she stops right next to me and smacks me. A good nurse is a battle of the brain.

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1313059#Comment_1313059

    You can do a bit against them, Huntress is loopable at long wall tiles, and the Billy, well there's always Shack...?

    Yeah sure. But I am what many people here would call a „potato survivor“ and „git gud“ is simply not possible for everyone including me. Doesn’t mean I can’t loop at all but getting matched against „god tier“ killers is just matchmaking gone wrong.

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1313064#Comment_1313064

    Yeah sure. But I am what many people here would call a „potato survivor“ and „git gud“ is simply not possible for everyone including me. Doesn’t mean I can’t loop at all but getting matched against „god tier“ killers is just matchmaking gone wrong.

    Ah, I can understand man.

    @Orionbash said:

    That plays them to a God Tier level? Nurse, Oni, and Freddy (Which is pretty easy to do because he just has to exist. Freddy needs a nerf).

    Oni in his power is really the only killer I have to difficulty looping. It was easy when he didn't have his flick because you just had to make tight turns and crouch but with his flick I find a lot of killers kinda expect it now and I just get downed. However it's not so much my lack of ability than it is the team's overall that bothers me. I wish that the main line of thinking for Oni was that once you hear his scream you hide. Yeah it makes the games longer but then there's no chance for snowballing and it turns Oni into an M1 killer with basically no power outside of add ons.

    I also have a lot of difficulty looping Oni, but that being said, I do somewhat well, and manage to keep it up for a bit at least.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    Nothings more terrifying then a good nurse. Spirit just annoys me because i could be walking with ironwill and no blood trail and still she stops right next to me and smacks me. A good nurse is a battle of the brain.

    Yeah, fair enough. God tier Nurses used to scare me, not anymore though.

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1313048#Comment_1313048

    Not even Billy or Huntress? You got balls of steel lol they scare the ######### out of me.

    Nah, I'm actually easily scared. It's just that after a while I realize I'm not playing with my real life, just like when I'm playing killer I know I'm not a real big scary dude wielding a sharp weapon.

  • @PrettyFaceKate said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1313051#Comment_1313051

    Nah, I'm actually easily scared. It's just that after a while I realize I'm not playing with my real life, just like when I'm playing killer I know I'm not a real big scary dude wielding a sharp weapon.

    Touche.