Mori idea if the new killer is Kuchisake-Onna..

I was watching one of HybridPanda’s videos and one of his fans suggested what I thought was a very good idea! They suggested that she should have 2 different types of mori’s.

If anyone hasn’t seen the movie Carved (2007), When Kuchisake reveals herself to someone, she asks them “Am I Pretty?”

(Mori 1) If they say no, she will kill them. 
(Mori 2) If they say yes, she carves their face like hers. 

They should base her mori off the movie.

Maybe, give the survivors a button/gesture for the yes or no button when she’s ask them the question and whatever the survivor’s answer is, it’ll lead them to mori 1 or mori 2.

EDIT: Make a 2 or 3 second timer and if they don’t answer within the time limit, then the answer is an automatic no. 

This idea is not mine, btw! Thoughts?

Comments

  • I was watching one of HybridPanda’s videos and one of his fans suggested what I thought was a very good idea! They suggested that she should have 2 different types of mori’s.

    If anyone hasn’t seen the movie Carved (2007), When Kuchisake reveals herself to someone, she asks them “Am I Pretty?”

    (Mori 1) If they say no, she will kill them. 
    (Mori 2) If they say yes, she carves their face like hers. 

    They should base her mori off the movie.

    Maybe, give the survivors a button/gesture for the yes or no button when she’s ask them the question and whatever the survivor’s answer is, it’ll lead them to mori 1 or mori 2.

    This idea is not mine, btw! Thoughts?
    Awesome! This is very unique and a cool way for ths survivor to be mori'd. Question: What happens if the survivor DC's? Will the killer curve a D and a C on them since they didn't pick their mori lol.
  • That's too long and would be a pain to code. Just go with what already works to minimize the chances of bugs...

  • I was watching one of HybridPanda’s videos and one of his fans suggested what I thought was a very good idea! They suggested that she should have 2 different types of mori’s.

    If anyone hasn’t seen the movie Carved (2007), When Kuchisake reveals herself to someone, she asks them “Am I Pretty?”

    (Mori 1) If they say no, she will kill them. 
    (Mori 2) If they say yes, she carves their face like hers. 

    They should base her mori off the movie.

    Maybe, give the survivors a button/gesture for the yes or no button when she’s ask them the question and whatever the survivor’s answer is, it’ll lead them to mori 1 or mori 2.

    This idea is not mine, btw! Thoughts?
    I think this will take up a lot of time for the killer. Having to wait for the survivor to pick an answer then on top of that what if they don’t pick an answer? Unless it is automatically chosen like on the telltale series. Although I do appreciate the creativity I just find it that it will be too long. 
  • mori option 2 would be awesome.

  • Iceman said:
    I was watching one of HybridPanda’s videos and one of his fans suggested what I thought was a very good idea! They suggested that she should have 2 different types of mori’s.

    If anyone hasn’t seen the movie Carved (2007), When Kuchisake reveals herself to someone, she asks them “Am I Pretty?”

    (Mori 1) If they say no, she will kill them. 
    (Mori 2) If they say yes, she carves their face like hers. 

    They should base her mori off the movie.

    Maybe, give the survivors a button/gesture for the yes or no button when she’s ask them the question and whatever the survivor’s answer is, it’ll lead them to mori 1 or mori 2.

    This idea is not mine, btw! Thoughts?
    I think this will take up a lot of time for the killer. Having to wait for the survivor to pick an answer then on top of that what if they don’t pick an answer? Unless it is automatically chosen like on the telltale series. Although I do appreciate the creativity I just find it that it will be too long. 
    Maybe a 2 or 3 second timer and if the survivor doesn’t answer it’ll be an automatic no?
  • This would make her the only killer that would have any interaction with the survivor before killing them. I like this. 
  • Awesomee. Love this <3

  • Cool Idea!
    Edit: According to her Lore,She Kills you in Different ways.
    1 Asks am i Pretty?:Dont say nothing,she kills you with the scissors
    2 You say Yes to her question,she takes her mask off and asks:how about now?
    No:Cuts you in half
    Yes:Slits you mouth so it appears like hers

  • @Peanits Do you mind passing this idea over to the devs?
  • We need more creativeness in this game, something that adds more personality or even more mystery. (?)

    Great idea, and a 2 second timer would be great. It'd be a new taste of the wind to say.

    @Orion said:
    That's too long and would be a pain to code. Just go with what already works to minimize the chances of bugs...

    Blame their spaghetti coding.

  • @Brady said:
    We need more creativeness in this game, something that adds more personality or even more mystery. (?)

    Great idea, and a 2 second timer would be great. It'd be a new taste of the wind to say.

    @Orion said:
    That's too long and would be a pain to code. Just go with what already works to minimize the chances of bugs...

    Blame their spaghetti coding.

    I also think that ebony moris should take longer since it's a "free" kill.

  • @Brady said:

    @Orion said:
    That's too long and would be a pain to code. Just go with what already works to minimize the chances of bugs...

    Blame their spaghetti coding.

    I do. Doesn't change the fact that they have to work with what they've got.

  • I think the idea behind this Mori is awesome, but it would take too long probably with the prompts. Unless it has a fixed time, and if you don’t select a prompt it defaults to a specific decision.

    Or each option could just have a specific button assigned to it when you are capable of using a Mori? I don’t think this will happen, but it would be neato.

  • Multiple choice moris...yeah no thanks. I rather have a complete mori rework for a few killers, a 2nd built in mori (killer chooses how to kill), or a character specific mori. License killers with special kills towards their respective dlc survs. LF could just mori his camping self for all i care lol 
  • Just to point out, whether the killer is her or not, the mori is already animated and done.  Everything is done for the killer at this point.  The only things that will be changing are possibly numbers on perks, moves peed, etc. 
  • 10 times out of 10 the survivor will DC when prompted the question.
  • I like this idea a lot! It would make moris interesting.
  • @PinkEricka said:
    I was watching one of HybridPanda’s videos and one of his fans suggested what I thought was a very good idea! They suggested that she should have 2 different types of mori’s.

    If anyone hasn’t seen the movie Carved (2007), When Kuchisake reveals herself to someone, she asks them “Am I Pretty?”

    (Mori 1) If they say no, she will kill them. 
    (Mori 2) If they say yes, she carves their face like hers. 

    They should base her mori off the movie.

    Maybe, give the survivors a button/gesture for the yes or no button when she’s ask them the question and whatever the survivor’s answer is, it’ll lead them to mori 1 or mori 2.

    EDIT: Make a 2 or 3 second timer and if they don’t answer within the time limit, then the answer is an automatic no. 

    This idea is not mine, btw! Thoughts?

    It's not a good mori idea. Freddy's mori already takes forever. Do you think it's fair to waste over 10 or 15 seconds of the killer for killing one person after having to meet the requirement of one hook?

  • @PinkEricka said:
    I was watching one of HybridPanda’s videos and one of his fans suggested what I thought was a very good idea! They suggested that she should have 2 different types of mori’s.

    If anyone hasn’t seen the movie Carved (2007), When Kuchisake reveals herself to someone, she asks them “Am I Pretty?”

    (Mori 1) If they say no, she will kill them. 
    (Mori 2) If they say yes, she carves their face like hers. 

    They should base her mori off the movie.

    Maybe, give the survivors a button/gesture for the yes or no button when she’s ask them the question and whatever the survivor’s answer is, it’ll lead them to mori 1 or mori 2.

    EDIT: Make a 2 or 3 second timer and if they don’t answer within the time limit, then the answer is an automatic no. 

    This idea is not mine, btw! Thoughts?

    It's not a good mori idea. Freddy's mori already takes forever. Do you think it's fair to waste over 10 or 15 seconds of the killer for killing one person after having to meet the requirement of one hook?

    How would it be 10 or 15 second?
  • Good idea but its too long, I would like to main her on release so i wouldn't want a mori that last for 20-30 seconds

    Clown's one is already bad since it takes so long to complete