Bright Stealth

So... in a level of oxymoronic that makes ZERO sense to me, why does bright colored stealth work?

I dress up in dark colors, I get noticed right off the bat. I dress my Nea up with the Watermelon head, neon yellow shirt, and zebra stripe pants, SUDDENLY I'm invisible...

Does anyone else have any obnoxious colored gear that is somehow unnoticeable?

Comments

  • @Khroalthemadbomber I am not so sure killers aren't seeing you at all so much as they're seeing your outfits and thinking "(explicitve) that."

    In case you weren't aware, usually toxic players don bright attire, so if you do the same you might be disguising yourself as a superior looper. Which would naturally deter chases resulting in a false sense of stealth.
  • That could be. I do know I can be annoying to find from time to time too.

    To paraphrase a friend of mine in a KYF match: "How the HELL do I keep losing you?! You're a frigging highlighter!"
  • Fancy outfits have flashlight abilities. That's a hidden ability. (it's totally not tho)

  • @Peasant said:
    @Khroalthemadbomber I am not so sure killers aren't seeing you at all so much as they're seeing your outfits and thinking "(explicitve) that."

    In case you weren't aware, usually toxic players don bright attire, so if you do the same you might be disguising yourself as a superior looper. Which would naturally deter chases resulting in a false sense of stealth.

    ^This. Survivors have no idea how often they're spotted and the Killer simply decides they're not worth the effort.

  • Yeah, when I play Killer I normall don’t worry about the brightly covered survivors as much because they are so much easier to spot. You’ll either be ignored more or tunneled if you wear bright clothes typically. People expect you to be good, or have found you’re easy to spot.

  • I just molest whatever survivor I see why u guys being scared of them? I play rank 1 Hag, Billy and Myers and I really just dominate now that I play both killers and survivors. Bring a mori if u r that scared.

  • @Poweas said:
    I just molest whatever survivor I see why u guys being scared of them? I play rank 1 Hag, Billy and Myers and I really just dominate now that I play both killers and survivors. Bring a mori if u r that scared.

    Who said anything about fear? Being looped is simply boring.

  • @Orion said:

    @Poweas said:
    I just molest whatever survivor I see why u guys being scared of them? I play rank 1 Hag, Billy and Myers and I really just dominate now that I play both killers and survivors. Bring a mori if u r that scared.

    Who said anything about fear? Being looped is simply boring.

    Oh right I assumed you guys were scared of them 😂😂😂

  • Orion said:

    @Poweas said:
    I just molest whatever survivor I see why u guys being scared of them? I play rank 1 Hag, Billy and Myers and I really just dominate now that I play both killers and survivors. Bring a mori if u r that scared.

    Who said anything about fear? Being looped is simply boring.

    Looping is like NASCAR. Either you are really into it, or it's just a bunch of "another left turn!!!" The exception to this being when they run right. I find it **very** intellectually stimulating to run in circles in a different direction.