Do you find it's hard to find a match as a Killer?
Just like the tittle said. I used to find a match as the killer very fast but after the Clown's update it takes so long to find a match as the killer.
Do you guys have the same problem?
Just like the tittle said. I used to find a match as the killer very fast but after the Clown's update it takes so long to find a match as the killer.
Do you guys have the same problem?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You get all the kudos for actually mentioning your timezone instead of assuming yours is the only one.
European time zone here. I don´t have any problems finding a match. Takes me something between 20 and 60 seconds.
You, on the other hand, get no kudos. "Europe" has several timezones.
Not recently, no.
GMT +1
I somehow knew it was GMT +1
Because?
I remember you saying you speak spanish and catalan, i think.
Oh ok.
Not me. I'm on ps4 but my guess is every single game it's swf judging by their playstyle and the way survivors join (always 3 or 4 at the same time). If they join one by one I find myself waiting for about half-an-hour. Utc-4
If you dodge every SWF, even 2 mans, then the queue time can be quite high.
If you dont bother with lobby dodging, then I find survivors within a few seconds
I have never dodged a SWF before.
I haven't played for quite some time so my rank has been reset to 20. I wonder if it's difficult to find a match as a killer at low rank.
Thats insanely difficult, You cant depip below rank 15 anymore, so of course there are no players left in the really low ranks
It was a horrible decision to do that if you ask me, but well..... all players play in rank 15-1 now and that doesnt improve the ranking system at all while making it a horrible experience for beginner players
For me it takes alot time right after i started the game and open a Lobby. Also i noticed in the afternoon it takes also more time than in the evening. (Eu for me)
That´s a bug. Game is far from dead.
Want to see a dead game? Look at White Noise 2.