Silent Hill Map.. Siren sounds?
Can anyone confirm if the iconic siren plays within the map at any time?
Can anyone confirm if the iconic siren plays within the map at any time?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm pretty sure I heard it while playing a match. I def heard it at the start, I don't remember if I heard it at any other time.
You'll hear it when the match loads in.
It would be cool hear that when the exit gates are activated.
I don't think it would be right with the lore. Sirens were playing when the world was changing from what i can remember. So it's perfect for start of the match.
Don't take the lore seriously, after all, its a crossover!
@LastShoe
They are at the start of the match.
I wish they were there for the entire match. I just love their sound!
Is it tied with killer or the map?
as far as I know, to the map
Crossover that doesen't create any ludonarrative dissonance... it's always good, when things stay this way. Not to mention that sirens could become annoying.
And there is also Mark of Samael in the middle of countryard <3
I'm little sad that we can't go at the roof :(
@Peanits I know it might sound like bitching but there is a chance that we're gonna get the otherworld version of the reception second room? Now there is only an empty wall, but even the picture of this could be really nice for the game <3
You can save your map progress there lol.
SH3 vibes <3
YUUUUUUS!! Thank you!
can you suggest to make them start also when someone dies or when EGC starts? Would be cool
When EGC starts would be perfect, IMO. Maybe also change the VFX and SFX so it more closely resembles what happens in Silent Hill.
if the walls on the map would start rotting when EGC starts, would be totally hilarious but Im pretty sure too much to implement for a generic effect on a single map. But I would suggest they apply the same effect for every map when the killer is PH so it would be more frequently and worth the extra work XD *thumbs up*
BRING ON THE TRUMPETS!