HAHAHAHAHAA TAKE THAT DS and Flashlight saves!
Pyramid head doesn't have to pick them up!
BUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
Pyramid head doesn't have to pick them up!
BUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i didn't even think about that. KILLER REJOICE
Only when affected tho
๐๐๐๐ theres probably a cool down but f it. So what
If it a mini mori the killer gonna depipped and deranked.
You realize anyone playing Pyramid head is going to depip hard asf right? He's going to replace Deathslinger in Deathslinger = AFK.
At first I thought you were talking about the Executioner's new perk that makes Survivors who take rescue hits oblivious
We dont know anything about him yet outside of his power, and you dont know how his power reacts with the point system
Depends on if you get normal points for using his power to sacrifice I suppose. I like the drag effect as well, I suppose it'll depend on how long it lasts, be nice to block off escapes, and make it a nice risk to rush hooks.
Plus the mori!!!!
Survivors can still jump into lockers and force pickup
Whatโs his power? I havenโt been able to watch the stream
I think the mini-mori only kicks in if they're already on death hook
I don't think Tiersis is talking about the mini-mori. I think they're talking about the torment chamber teleport. The Executioner can teleport players to "hooks" without the worry of flashlights or Decisive Strike, but, as metalklok mentioned, they have to be in torment status first. Skipping the pickup, transport, and hook steps should not remove that much from rank progression to cause a black-pip de-pip.
I didn't recalled that part of the video. Either way i rather them wait it out on PTB then nerfed if they feel like it unbalanced.
They only showed the mini-mori...
Imagine the full mori ripping the flesh off of Survivors!
WOOOHOOO
and survivors got an anti slug perk ez
Don't forget: Good Ol' Triangle Head has a giant pyramid on is head. Where do you aim for the flashlight save?
I can imagine, that this alone will take some time to get used to.
Don't get me wrong though, I'm still excited. This is another huge milestone for the game and I can't wait to see the boy ingame.
Here's where they talk about that part of his power (skip to 1:22:26 if the embedded video does not start there):
https://youtu.be/1rN5bwyF7yo?t=4946As far as countering Decisive Strike, there is something to consider: what if the tormented status effect goes away once hooked like Freddy's sleep?
This would mean that you have to get the unhooked Survivor with Decisive Strike to walk through a trench before you can bypass their DS.
I didn't hear that part correctly until now. That mini mori can only be used during the torment state as well. Doubt a survivor gonna let that happen when there a locker near by. Thanks again for the link of the part.
True, again we come down to how long tormented zones last. You could in theory surround the hook, making it very dangerous to unhook.
This stuff is probably going to get looked at anyway.
I'll be looking in a few, PTB is downloading.
What if flashlights can break "holes" in the Executioner's trench(es)?