Devs I love you! I'm crying!!! <3
Silent Hill Chapter! Even if this isn't Harry Mason, I wann say I love you <3 And the map from silent hill 1? I ######### love you <333333
Silent Hill Chapter! Even if this isn't Harry Mason, I wann say I love you <3 And the map from silent hill 1? I ######### love you <333333
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Map looks dope af!
Yes! IT IS FROM THE SILENT HILL 1 FROM 1999!!!! BOY I STILL HAVE THAT GAME!
@Peanits @not_Queen This is the best day in my life omg, A MIDWICH ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. I LOVE YOU DEVS <3
Midwich I'm coming!
@iHateMyself@Ihatelife Glad you like it!
@not_Queen you literally could not have picked a better iconic Killer.
You've proved ALL of us wrong with our speculation. Thank you THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Probably the first instabuy dlc for me
I was really not interested in any of the killers people thought it would be but I adore silent hill so hyped !!
GLAD? I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU GUYS! <3
I have no idea how did you get that almost impossible rights with KONAMI, but OMG I LOVE YOU! And the Cheryl is a reasonable character since she is the reincarnated Alessa Gilespie who created that nightmare town <3
I love you guys so ######### much for this
Look, am I mad that it ins't JAAAAAAAAAAMES SUNDERLAND, yes. Am I upset that pyramid head is a manefestation of his guilt? Yes.
Am I happy that we get heather ######### mason and pyramid head in dbd? ######### YES! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Huge Silent Hill fan here. I'm ecstatic about the chapter. I wish the survivor was James for story reasons, but this is still amazing. I'm hoping this means the rumors are true that a new Silent Hill game is in the works
They added a crying Alyssa in male bathroom from SH1! HYPE!