Anyone planning on watching a film today relating to the new chapter?

I might manage to get one in when I get back, but am pretty knackered after a day at work.

Any how, who might watch a film relating to the new killer to get you in the mood or even familiarize yourself with the upcoming chapter?

Might give the Friday 13th 2009 remake a rewatch...or maybe sit down and enjoy Hellraiser for umpteenth time....who knows...😉

Anyone?

Comments

  • As much as I love Friday the 13th isn’t there still a law suit?.

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    As much as I love Friday the 13th isn’t there still a law suit?.

    There may be a way...we're crossing our fingers and toes.

  • I actually am not a fan of the horror movie genre in the slightest, so unfortunately no. I did re-watch Robocop in anticipation of his addition to Mortal Kombat, though.

  • @TAG said:

    I actually am not a fan of the horror movie genre in the slightest, so unfortunately no. I did re-watch Robocop in anticipation of his addition to Mortal Kombat, though.

    One my all-time faves. Coincidentally I last watched that a couple of weeks ago. Classic.

  • @TAG said:

    I actually am not a fan of the horror movie genre in the slightest, so unfortunately no. I did re-watch Robocop in anticipation of his addition to Mortal Kombat, though.

    Just off topic, can I just ask, is Robocop free in Mortal Kombat?

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    I might manage to get one in when I get back, but am pretty knackered after a day at work.

    Any how, who might watch a film relating to the new killer to get you in the mood or even familiarize yourself with the upcoming chapter?

    Might give the Friday 13th 2009 remake a rewatch...or maybe sit down and enjoy Hellraiser for umpteenth time....who knows...😉

    Anyone?

    The remake is so terrible though. If you have Amazon Prime can stream the originals for free. 😁

  • @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/155325/anyone-planning-on-watching-a-film-today-relating-to-the-new-chapter

    The remake is so terrible though. If you have Amazon Prime can stream the originals for free. 😁

    Exactly. I have watched the originals so many times, I think I watched the remake only once.

    Also, I get a sneaking suspicion if we do get Jason, it'll be the remake version.

  • @TAG said:

    I actually am not a fan of the horror movie genre in the slightest, so unfortunately no. I did re-watch Robocop in anticipation of his addition to Mortal Kombat, though.

    I’m in the same boat. The only two horror films I liked are Jeepers Creepers 1&2 (which wasn’t really scary) and Scream. A good third runner up was the prequel to The Thing, which I think was more suspenseful than it was horror.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1303025#Comment_1303025

    I’m in the same boat. The only two horror films I liked are Jeepers Creepers 1&2 (which wasn’t really scary) and Scream. A good third runner up was the prequel to The Thing, which I think was more suspenseful than it was horror.

    All great movies next we should have the killer fisherman from I know what you did last summer👍

  • Not really in the mood to watch Jack Frost again... as Iconic as he is, it's a really lame movie. 😜

  • @TWiXT said:

    Not really in the mood to watch Jack Frost again... as Iconic as he is, it's a really lame movie. 😜

    🛀⛄.............🥕


    😉

  • Just turned on "Scary Movie"

    That works right?

  • @Tiersis said:

    Just turned on "Scary Movie"

    That works right?

    Well I think that covers various characters so we're good.

  • That's a good idea actually!

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1303025#Comment_1303025

    Just off topic, can I just ask, is Robocop free in Mortal Kombat?

    Sadly, no.

  • Most likely no. Not really into Horror Movies anymore. Watched them a lot when I was younger.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1303025#Comment_1303025

    I’m in the same boat. The only two horror films I liked are Jeepers Creepers 1&2 (which wasn’t really scary) and Scream. A good third runner up was the prequel to The Thing, which I think was more suspenseful than it was horror.

    There are VERY few I've seen and enjoyed. I actually enjoy the original Halloween as well as the most recent one. Fright Night and Alien are also good.

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    I might manage to get one in when I get back, but am pretty knackered after a day at work.

    Any how, who might watch a film relating to the new killer to get you in the mood or even familiarize yourself with the upcoming chapter?

    Might give the Friday 13th 2009 remake a rewatch...or maybe sit down and enjoy Hellraiser for umpteenth time....who knows...😉

    Anyone?

    I actually sat down and finally watched the 2009 F13 movie last week since I had never watched it before. Theres afew movies that I get the itch to see every now and then, then I get too lazy to pull it up, lol.

  • now that you mention it, might throw on my old Freddy vs Jason DVD lol its been about 15 years or more since I watched it hahah

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1303033#Comment_1303033

    Exactly. I have watched the originals so many times, I think I watched the remake only once.

    Also, I get a sneaking suspicion if we do get Jason, it'll be the remake version.

    Why do you gotta crush my Jason hopes like that? 😂 Remake had the Pamela Voorhees/drowned kid bit so maybe ref of first movie is enough to not be remake version.

    I remember seeing the remake in the theater and hating it so much.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1303043#Comment_1303043

    There are VERY few I've seen and enjoyed. I actually enjoy the original Halloween as well as the most recent one. Fright Night and Alien are also good.

    I have never seen the original Fright Night but I liked the newer one and I can’t believe I forgot about Alien! Oh, 30 Days of Night and 28 Days later were good too!


    I guess I like some horror, I just hate gore filled movies like Saw.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1303121#Comment_1303121

    I have never seen the original Fright Night but I liked the newer one and I can’t believe I forgot about Alien! Oh, 30 Days of Night and 28 Days later were good too!

    I guess I like some horror, I just hate gore filled movies like Saw.

    I enjoyed the newer Fright Night as well. I have a friend who SWEARS by the original one and refuses the acknowledge the remake. :P

    SAW is a franchise I will likely never bring myself to watch, despite maining Pig.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1303157#Comment_1303157

    I enjoyed the newer Fright Night as well. I have a friend who SWEARS by the original one and refuses the acknowledge the remake. :P

    SAW is a franchise I will likely never bring myself to watch, despite maining Pig.

    I don't recommend it. I have seen the first one and that was barely bearable to me. I walked out on the second one, I just couldn't handle a scene of one of the victims and I don't know how people stomach films like it. I would rather spend my time watching cat videos.

  • Oh well.

    I'm watching a horror any way.

    Night!