And I thought survivors were toxic to killers
I am sorry survivors. I've been playing on your side recently, to gain knowledge of the experience, and to complete rift challenges. I thought SWF groups were bad to killers, and they are, for sure, but I now know that pain of dealing with a SWF group as a solo survivor.
They went around the map, following me while I'm being chased, and threw pallets down in front of me and blocked windows. This is me at rank 17 survivor. No addons, I did nothing but objectives, cleansed totems, did 2 rescues, and did gens. Always stopped to heal if I could.
Man, SWF groups are just grade -a turdbags.
Comments
Yeah, if you think being the killer against a SWF 4-man is bad, try being the 4th guy on a team with a SWF 3-man.
Its pretty bad, and it perpetuates the cycle. Now I want to find 3 people and only go in as 4 mans so I don't have to deal with this.
And now you would think the killer will notice and take those out but eh.. matches like this mostly result in the random solo player getting extra hard tunneled by the killer.
but at least for me, those matches are pretty rare...
I only play SWF and we don't do this #########. Report those #########.
I played 4 Survivor matches this morning, 1 was cool, all solo good rank matchups, so good I shared it. Another I'm not counting was cancelled a minute in, and the other 3 were with toxic SWF groups of at least 2. I asked in the lobby.
I work online from home, am on most mornings between 6am and 1pm Eastern, if anyones looking for another Low rank survivor to play with. :D
Yeah, solo survivors playing super tryhard to a point of you seeing it as toxicity has it's reasons. So far in my experience there are 5 sources of toxicity in this game:
And I believe the 5th one is only gaining toxicity because the other 4 sources. And toxicity breeds because people ragequit. If a player post game is able to explain their percieved toxicity in a civil manner, or excuses themselves for certain behaviour(I played the most toxic freddy build in game just to check out why people even want to play it, I still dont know why, its disgusting to play as, excused myself to the survivors for using that build), then I can easily continue into my next game without feeling like I have to play more serious.
And while SWF can be incredibly annoying to face due to comms, at least playing with friends as a survivor keeps my toxicity to a minimum. So more killers have decent games than if I were to play alone, forced to play as tryhard as possible just to feel good about myself because the previous killer I faced mori'd me after getting a lucky instadown due to a deadzone in game after a teammate farmed me right in front of the killer(I'd rather hang on a hook for 2 minutes while gaining some struggle points than being mori'd out of the game with practically 0 points, p3 Blendette without BT, you #########).
nothing makes me giggle more than after a match when survivors start ripping into each other in the chat.
lol, I let em go at it and eat popcorn