Happy 4th Anniversary Dead By Daylight

I've never used a forum before, so here it goes:

To celebrate Dead By Daylight's 4th Anniversary, I've attached my collection of screenshots of DBD's never stressful and never irritating matchmaking throughout this month. I've blurred the names of everyone who is not in my close group of friends.

FR1 (4-30).png FR2 (4-30).png FR3 (4-30).png FR4 (5-1).png FR5 (5-1).png FR6 (5-3).png FR7 (5-3).png FR8 (5-4).png FR9 (5-4).png FR10 (5-5).png FR11 (5-9).png FR12 (5-16).png FR13 (5-16).png FR14 (5-18).png FR15 (5-18).png FR16 (5-20).png FR17 (5-21).png FR18 (5-21).png FR19 (5-22).png FR20 (5-23).png FR21 (5-23).png FR22 (5-23).png FR23 (5-25).png FR24 (5-25).png FR25 (5-25).png FR26 (5-25).png FR27 (5-25).png FR28 (5-25).png FR29 (5-26).png

In all seriousness, something in the mid-chapter update seems to have wrecked matchmaking more than it was already. These kinds of games aren't fair and they aren't fun yet I come across more and more of them. However if you play this game regularly, you are probably already aware of the problem. I just wanted to share my own experience. My friend suggested uploading all of these screenshots to the DBD forum.

Comments