I remember teleporting back before the vault at times. You'd vault a window and it'd tp you back like you never even vaulted. Tricked a killer like that a few times lmao.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I remember teleporting back before the vault at times. You'd vault a window and it'd tp you back like you never even vaulted. Tricked a killer like that a few times lmao.
I vaulted a pallet right in front of the open gate. I got hit after I hit the ground, I mean, how can it even be that bad.
That one laggy moment of 4 seconds i had ~4 months ago.
Idk, i haven't had any real problems with DS so far.
Running from an Oni, he's a good 10 meters away. He hits me from that distance.
Decisive Strike pulling a 'Dead Hard'
Same, since it has come to xbox its been pretty smooth. Consistent 60 ms is also really nice.