Why the Pig doesn't have natural synergy with Whispers?

She had once. Her Terror Radius until the End Game Collapse patch was 28 meters which allowed her using Whispers to commit crouching until she is detected.

I do not understand the decision of increasing the TR back to 32 meters at all. She wasn't the strongest Killer in the game. She didn't need it.

Comments

  • I think it was 30. She had no reason to have a unique TR like the Huntress or Michael just because she can crouch. So they just made it standard for simplification.

  • @Gomolazoli said:

    I think it was 30. She had no reason to have a unique TR like the Huntress or Michael just because she can crouch. So they just made it standard for simplification.

    It was 28, until they changed stealth to Undetectable.


    As for the OP's first statement, most people run Monitor and Abuse to counteract that. I personally don't like it, but hey. It seems to work for them.

  • I think it was also to make killers more standard across the board.

    Killers like hag move at 110% but have a 28m terror radius.

    Killers like trapper move at 115% but have a 32m terror radius.

    Michael in tier 2, the nurse, and the huntress are the only exceptions to this rule.

    Pig used to be a 115%, 28m terror radius killer, so they increased the terror radius but reduced the time for the terror radius to shrink when crouching to make it the same. I'm pretty sure this was to make her in line with all other killers.

    Edit: I stand corrected. Hag and other 110% killers have a 24m terror radius.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    I think it was also to make killers more standard across the board.

    Killers like hag move at 110% but have a 28m terror radius.

    Killers like trapper move at 115% but have a 32m terror radius.

    Michael in tier 2, the nurse, and the huntress are the only exceptions to this rule.

    Pig used to be a 115%, 28m terror radius killer, so they increased the terror radius but reduced the time for the terror radius to shrink when crouching to make it the same. I'm pretty sure this was to make her in line with all other killers.

    Hag, spirit and deathslinger have 24 meter TR, not 28

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1297720#Comment_1297720

    Hag, spirit and deathslinger have 24 meter TR, not 28

    Damn is it? My bad lmao.

    My point still stands though then; her terror radius was changed to make her in line with all other killers.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1297726#Comment_1297726

    Damn is it? My bad lmao.

    My point still stands though then; her terror radius was changed to make her in line with all other killers.

    Considering Myers has a unique TR with his 16 meters though, I honestly dont see why Piggy couldnt have one too. Maybe even an addon similar to Myer's dead rabbit addon.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    I think it was also to make killers more standard across the board.

    Killers like hag move at 110% but have a 28m terror radius.

    Killers like trapper move at 115% but have a 32m terror radius.

    Michael in tier 2, the nurse, and the huntress are the only exceptions to this rule.

    Pig used to be a 115%, 28m terror radius killer, so they increased the terror radius but reduced the time for the terror radius to shrink when crouching to make it the same. I'm pretty sure this was to make her in line with all other killers.

    110% have 24m

  • Honestly wish I had played during that time. Needing two perks to make her stealth competitive is a lot of bloody slots. It works but it really reduces her build variety. Shouldn't need perks to make someones power good. It's bad enough when it's mandatory addons on other characters.

  • They wanted to keep all 115% killers the same