Where is piggy in peoples opinion?

At first i personally thought she was pretty bad. Until i started using her and using her dash attack more often, i learned just how deadly she can be. And even though end game piggy got hurt it doesnt matter because thats just a gimmick. Her traps are still just as game threatening. Forget the head pops, just having 1 or even 2 traps on them around the start gives her sooo much pressure all you need on her are tracking and chase perks.

Speaking of chasing she is actually better than someone like bubba, clown or legion. Her dash can do so much to a survivors brain and even just crouching and uncrouching does numbers.

Incase you didnt notice i personally think she is pretty decent but I'm not here for that. I wanna know what you think about her when playing as or against her.


Ps if you a pig main slide me some tips lol

Tagged: DevTrusted

Comments

  • Another pig main here. There's not a lot of us really.

    As far as how good the Pig is - I think most "experts" put her at lower-mid tier, though a lot of the time it's a matter of "I feel she's closer to mid tier than her position on the list lets on" - I think she could have a bit of a sleeper thing going where she is underutilized thus under-appreciated.

    For tips - I would recommend watching Scorpionz if you want to see one of the best (if not THE best) pigs in the world.

    From watching Scorpionz, some of the skill in Pig is in managing your terror radius but mainly in perfecting the dash and learning the exact situations it is useful in. Scropionz is so good that he can 4K consistently with Pig at the highest level.

    If you are at a short loop the idea is to head off the survivor at the pallet and then make them guess which side you will charge them from. You can put your red stain facing one way while you are charging and then quickly turn around and dash the other. Also if you really put in the time you can master moonwalking with dash (going backwards) - though that's way beyond my skill level.

    I put a lot of effort personally in using my crouch to get a lot of free hits, it's definitely a great idea to learn when you can have to crouch while approaching a gen to ensure they won't know you're coming. An alternative method is using Whispers + Monitor and Abuse, this way you can crouch when whispers activates before your terror radius hits them.

    My build personally is BBQ, Pop, Enduring and Brutal Strength - I like to throw in I'm All Ears as well sometimes and replace it with Enduring.

  • I think she can be a great killer but I notice most times when I go against her she just tunnels a survivor she's put a trap on rather than apply pressure to the other survivors - seems like waste of a trap and more often than not I see her only get a 1k, maybe 2k. Feel like many don't use her to her full potential making her not as difficult to go against. The ones that use the traps well to apply pressure tend to be pretty brutal to go against.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1296673#Comment_1296673

    For comparison then, who DO you play on the killers side? And why do you enjoy them?

    Also, how are you using crouch/dash? Because that may be half the problem. Sprint Burst only counters it if they have distance already. Dash is faster than Sprint Burst.

    You can also just stand up and use crouch similar to GF's Nightshroud ability. Cancelling your TR is a pretty effective strategy in a lot of situations.

    See, this guy gets it.

    Dash isn't just there for a first hit. It's a powerful mindgame tool that has a high skill requirement and ceiling.

  • Its not just her dash that's high skill... its her whole kit

    And timing is everything to a Pig

  • @SquirrelKnight said:

    Shed be high tier if her traps either

    A: Worked in endgame or

    B: Were more consistent

    This. She has so much potential its a shame. The traps do need more consistency and its sooooo dumb people can leave through hatch with an active trap on. Thats happened to me enough I had to put her down for awhile

  • Define tunnel the trap. If i walk buy and hear you working on removing it what im suposed to do ignore you?

    Or do you mean tunnel you off hook till your dead, cause those are very different things

  • Second best stall in the game just behind legion, besides that, her ambush is pretty good at certain loops.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    Second best stall in the game just behind legion, besides that, her ambush is pretty good at certain loops.

    I wouldnt say Second Best, because her stall is rather RNG dependent.

    I would honestly put that up to Plague more because with little fountains to work with, it can take survivors ages before they can cleanse again.

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1295916#Comment_1295916

    Define tunnel the trap. If i walk buy and hear you working on removing it what im suposed to do ignore you?

    Or do you mean tunnel you off hook till your dead, cause those are very different things

    It's both (to an extent)

    Focusing on the survivor whom has a trap on till death

    It's not finding a survivor on a box and hitting them

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1297344#Comment_1297344

    It's both (to an extent)

    Focusing on the survivor whom has a trap on till death

    It's not finding a survivor on a box and hitting them

    Fair enough then. I only asked because Ive had people call the other tunneling before

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1297349#Comment_1297349

    Fair enough then. I only asked because Ive had people call the other tunneling before

    Glad I could help

  • I think Pig is slightly below average, she’s still one of the more balanced killers compared to most others. A few of her add ons could use some changes though, like Amanda’s Letter & Amanda’s Secret

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1297349#Comment_1297349

    Fair enough then. I only asked because Ive had people call the other tunneling before

    Even with both definitions, it's still a terrible way to play for both parties. You are literally better off slugging, as it forces the other survivors over to heal them, or waste Unbreakable, and it makes the trapped person waste even more time.

    But then again, there is literally no reason to target them, but by all means take a stab if they walk into you.

  • @Shocktober said:

    Former pig main, she's near the bottom or at the bottom. Good survivors will just run off the tile when you crouch for a dash attack, so it's borderline useless against them.

    She is good with double purple add-ons for the head-traps but what killer isn't good with double purple add-ons? Stock traps are nothing more than a time waster unless you are tunneling off the hook, and at higher ranks that usually just means you will get DS'd.

    Her greatest strength is that random people will come up to boop the snoot, and it's up to you if you want to take advantage of that or not.

    I always want to boop the snoot. That snoot needs a good boopin.

1 2 ›