When you feel bad for the killer..
2 flashlights, key and styptic agent were harmed in the making of this picture.
2 flashlights, key and styptic agent were harmed in the making of this picture.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well I'll be damned. It's like watching Halley's comet fly by.
And people say swf are toxic
They usually are, yes. This one data point doesn't prove otherwise.
That is actually one of the most beautiful things I've seen in this game! What a gesture!
Correction, Bully Squads are toxic. SWFs just happens to be a part of them.
I consider those two as separate entities because there's a difference between wanting to have fun and wanting to annoy and ruin someone elses day.
This "one data point" đŸ˜‚
These guys value their flashlights highly so it just shows how bad we felt for the killer. I was wasting items on david that's why I had the styptic agent.
Exactly thank you. We don't know if we're facing a red rank killer or not. She got no hooks and opened the other door herself so I said that's just die to endgame and give her the 4k.
Not all of them, but many are.
Its refreshing to play against people who just want to have fun rather than debase their opponent. That’s why Chest Protecting Bubba and Trapper are fun.
It's annoying since we can't tell what rank our opponent is. The toxic swfs are annoying but that's why I hate it when a swf does something nice and people are just ignore it. It's like people don't want to think a swf can do something nice.
There should be an unofficial "Toxic SWF bully team" registry somewhere that we can go reference when we see the names in Lobby. Be nice to be able to dodge all of those.
No.
That would create the same situation TF2 had with Tacobot.tf.
I really prefer not to have this issue.
Never read about that but just googled it. I have run into players before that I thought, "If I had an in game ignore list that would allow me to never be in a match with them again, I'd add them to it."
The reality is that if people want to do that outside of game, short of hiding all the names pre game, there isn't a lot to be done about it. I do have some survivors whose names I recognize, that I just dodge, 100%. Nothing that BHVR could ever do would be incentive enough for me to spend time in game with those toxic lowlifes.
I already keep a list such as this personally. All this would be is sharing it with other community members. I obviously wouldn't do such a thing on these forums, that'd be against the rules :)
Sounds like she was trying to lose and you robbed her of it! So toxic!
Ok @Orion seems like you were right. We were toxic not giving her the lose she wanted.
Why are you pretending I called you toxic?
I do miss being able to see ranks. If i know the survivors are all purple, or worse all rank 20s, i could take it easier on them. No reason survivors shouldnt see killers rank too. But tgen i guess tge flip side of that is some would see it as an opportubity to be really mean unnecessarily
Unfortunately some survivors would see a rank 12 killer and decide "let's bully him" which I hate. As survivor it was nice to see your teammates rank so we know whether to get the killer's attention to start the game.
I see why your saying this but it can't be done sorry. People could define "toxic" as being pretty much anything. If the devs don't want to add a feature where survivors can hide there names before lobbies then your encouraged to change your build to face this swf.
I'm joking that we aren't the one data point after all lol we were still being toxic by not giving her what she wanted.