I know! I noticed it as it was being applied and I really like it. Especially the change from red to gold! It really would be nice if they kept it for a good while afterward....
Yeah, it does look quite nice along with the other changes they have done recently. But who knows, they might even come out with a better background soon, too. :)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know! I noticed it as it was being applied and I really like it. Especially the change from red to gold! It really would be nice if they kept it for a good while afterward....
Yeah, it does look quite nice along with the other changes they have done recently. But who knows, they might even come out with a better background soon, too. :)
Yup, I love it!
Love it. Very easy on the eyes.
It does look good indeed. I love it too. ๐
Very aesthetically pleasing. They really should keep it this way.
I like it aswell,but i miss the feature that let you see how many views a thread had on mobile.
Hasent changed at all for me. Im on my phone, Is it like a pc change?
Yeah,i just realized it's a change to the PC version of the forum
It looks like Bee Pollen to me.
That could still mean either options to my question. ๐
Yes, they should keep it this way.
I don't see anything because I'm on mobile ๐ญ
I hope it stays... it's easy on the eyes...
Yeah, it's lovely. We should get an option to choose what "Theme" we like to use
Honestly same. It gives nice life too the forums and makes everything pop!
It's pretty nice for sure.
i like it
I gotta get used to it but my first impressions are that it looks good.