Remove the moris, idc, but remove the 0 skill escape keys!

I am tired to get 3 kills with 4 gens left and close the hatch and bam they get out anyway, they don't deserve to escape if i found it and they barely made any progress, i won the game, remove moris so it balance it out, idc, I couldn't care less about moris, I love devour, I earn my moris, you don't deserve an escape because you have a key since you failed miserably to do the main objective.

Comments

  • Agreed. who would really care if you removed them two, both ruin games

  • @metalklok said:

    Agreed. who would really care if you removed the two both ruin games

    only devour should allow you to mori survivors, you earn this right, moris are too easy

  • @notsonew said:

    I am tired to get 3 kills with 4 gens left and close the hatch and bam they get out anyway, they don't deserve to escape if i found it and they barely made any progress, i won the game, remove moris so it balance it out, idc, I couldn't care less about moris, I love devour, I earn my moris, you don't deserve an escape because you have a key since you failed miserably to do the main objective.

    Devour and moris are different.

    People who get a devour kill earned it, people who use moris and tunnel off first hook did not.

  • Both moris and keys are tied to achievements, hence i don’t see a near removal.

  • @YaiPa said:

    Both moris and keys are tied to achievements, hence i don’t see a near removal.

    cant you just remove the achievement or give it to everyone. Its 2 out of 149

  • I myself only use ivory or cypress moris for the rare "Kill Survivor with your own hand" daily challenges, and I don't have devour hope.... they would have to remove the mori dailies if they removed moris!

    I think it would be nice if they restricted ebony moris to 2 Survivors only, or just removed it altogether. And make it so when you open the hatch with a key, only one Survivor can jump through and then it shuts again.... or make it so it only stays open for about 5 seconds or so!

    Keys and moris are different, because keys can only be used after a certain amount of generators are done, while ebony and ivory moris can be used after a single hook. I think keys are fine except in the hands of SWF (like most things), and Killers can take Franklin's to make them drop their keys. Survivors can't exactly make the Killer drop their mori.... 😋

  • @YaiPa said:

    Both moris and keys are tied to achievements, hence i don’t see a near removal.

    archivements means close to nothing, I am pretty sure they wouldn't keep keys and moris because they are an archivement

  • @metalklok said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1290248#Comment_1290248

    cant you just remove the achievement or give it to everyone. Its 2 out of 149

    No, i think you can’t even change achievements. Also, people may cry because they sweat and earnt the achievement, while others get it for free (which is why they copypasted Bill’s achievement when they added him on ps4, despite being outdated and basically impossible).

    you can change the requirements, but keys will always open the hatch, giving the chance to every survivor to escape, and moris (Ebony) will always give the chance to kill every survivor.

  • @notsonew said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1290248#Comment_1290248

    archivements means close to nothing, I am pretty sure they wouldn't keep keys and moris because they are an archivement

    well no. Long time ago Sony banned a game because it was super easy and granted 13+ platinum trophies, it’s not hard to see Sony complaning for a literally impossible achievement. Sure, there have been impossible trophies, but most of them were because servers were removed.

  • @YaiPa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1290263#Comment_1290263

    well no. Long time ago Sony banned a game because it was super easy and granted 13+ platinum trophies, it’s not hard to see Sony complaning for a literally impossible achievement. Sure, there have been impossible trophies, but most of them were because servers were removed.

    they banned that game because they ######### up, and it's not the same thing here, mori and hatch escape is most likely a brown trophy, so it really means nothing, and if it actually does, they could be "legacy" trophies, but they wouldn't be into the legit trophies, so those who have them have extra torphies, but who cares about trophies anyway?

  • I'm not a fan of Mori's, even as a killer. Keys I'm actually kinda indifferent about, it's like the game just ends and nothing happened. How can I even be mad about that? It's just a weird feeling.

    Anyway, used a Mori today for a challenge. This was the feedback from endgame chat:

    image.png

    Thought that was a good one. 😁

  • @notsonew said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1290287#Comment_1290287

    they banned that game because they ######### up, and it's not the same thing here, mori and hatch escape is most likely a brown trophy, so it really means nothing, and if it actually does, they could be "legacy" trophies, but they wouldn't be into the legit trophies, so those who have them have extra torphies, but who cares about trophies anyway?

    Trophy hunters do, and you can consider as much worthless trophies as you want, but trophies are literally the only reason why keys and moris will always keep their effects, no matter what. Plus, the fact that are tied to vanilla game trophies, hence essential for platinum makes them even harder to remove.