How Mad Would You Be...
...if Dead by Daylight pulled a The Culling?
"What does that mean?", you may ask.
It means they'd do what the developers of The Culling are planning to do, which is to restrict how much you can play per day, unless you either pay up or win win win.
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
How mad would you be if the devs suddenly started going to random players' houses and throwing bricks through their windows?
It's kind of a no-brainer answer. :P
I'd never play a game that tried to pull that ######### so I guess I'd initially be very mad at the money I wasted buying DLC before waiting for DBD to absolutely crash and burn trying to implement such a God awful system.
Culling couldn't get people to play it when it was a normal game setup. I have no idea what in the hell they are doing thinking anyone would pay for such a pay to play arcade style setup...
would be one hell of an efficient way to reduce the community size id say.
Would not play a single game.
I would immediately uninstall the game and never look back, as well as advise others to do the same.
Isn't stuff like that already implemented in some games for China?
@Boss
Do you have some more Information about why they do it?
Btw I First thought before reading it was about how they made a Sequel which was a total failure and then went back to their first game.
I would uninstall, charge back my card, leave the most negative review I could think of and never look back.
I can't tell you about that, i don't keep track of games in China.
The developer expected people to not play it much, so this setup wouldn't hurt those who play little.
He didn't expect the backlash though, that people like to play games a lot, and that their setup would make them unable to play or milk money out of them.
They raised the limit now, but you're still limited.
I think that'd unite Killer Mains and Survivor Mains as their least favorite thing about the game. I'd probably quit. Also try to get a refund for any remaining Auric cells.
I would probably leave even if I win, games would just be too sweaty.
But hey maybe it wouldn’t be too bad, killer and survivor mains would finally come together to fight for change 😅