We actually answered this in the dev stream last week. It's not planned at the moment. We aren't against adding new gestures, but only if they have a practical use. We don't want to add things that are purely used to taunt people.
The only emote I'd really like added is a Thank You for thanking people who heal me. But I think most people accept the double butt dance as the universal Thank You so it's not a huge deal to get it.
The only emote I'd really like added is a Thank You for thanking people who heal me. But I think most people accept the double butt dance as the universal Thank You so it's not a huge deal to get it.
I'd like an emote that has the survivor show off their item. The survivor would hold their item out on display for a couple seconds and if other survivors were close enough they'd see a little icon showing the item, its rarity and the attached add ons. Would be a good way for solos to indicate they have a key to unlock the hatch, a map to show where the hatch is, a medkit with a syringe, etc.
I'd like an emote that has the survivor show off their item. The survivor would hold their item out on display for a couple seconds and if other survivors were close enough they'd see a little icon showing the item, its rarity and the attached add ons. Would be a good way for solos to indicate they have a key to unlock the hatch, a map to show where the hatch is, a medkit with a syringe, etc.
I like that idea too, especially if it's a key so that people can communicate "Everyone is dead!!! Come with me if you want to live" (Arnold accent optional but highly encouraged).
We actually answered this in the dev stream last week. It's not planned at the moment. We aren't against adding new gestures, but only if they have a practical use. We don't want to add things that are purely used to taunt people.
It would be nice to have a “stay here” gesture and maybe a “shhh” one as well. I could think of situations where they would have practical use
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe, within a decade.
More emotes, for a minimum of clear communication, are welcome.
I want a killer emote where I point my weapon at someone...
We actually answered this in the dev stream last week. It's not planned at the moment. We aren't against adding new gestures, but only if they have a practical use. We don't want to add things that are purely used to taunt people.
The only emote I'd really like added is a Thank You for thanking people who heal me. But I think most people accept the double butt dance as the universal Thank You so it's not a huge deal to get it.
I'd like an emote for letting someone know when I am carrying a key.
I'd like an emote that has the survivor show off their item. The survivor would hold their item out on display for a couple seconds and if other survivors were close enough they'd see a little icon showing the item, its rarity and the attached add ons. Would be a good way for solos to indicate they have a key to unlock the hatch, a map to show where the hatch is, a medkit with a syringe, etc.
I like that idea too, especially if it's a key so that people can communicate "Everyone is dead!!! Come with me if you want to live" (Arnold accent optional but highly encouraged).
It would be nice to have a “stay here” gesture and maybe a “shhh” one as well. I could think of situations where they would have practical use
We need the fortnite default dance for both survivor and killer.
I just want to see what perks my teammates have at any given point during the match, it would make solo queue a lot more fun