Nerf Hadonfield

All the gens are hard to patrol, usually the gates are one kilometer of distance between, too many windows, pallets are too close and 67% of then are safe. The most survivor sided map I ever seen, and playing as legion that is bugged as hell it gets Even worst

Comments

  • I really do hate when a gen is next to a window with a balcony. So much time wasted with that. Then you have the fences that stretch on forever. It's a tiny map, but with all those fences, feels like it's massive. It doesn't need a nerf, so much as a complete rework.

  • I wish they'd let me use an offering to NOT get this map, or add a ban function in where you can pick your most hated map and you don't have to play there.

  • Cut back some of the fences, and I think it'd be a fine map. I was actually glad to see it my last match, because I was going for the Deadly Imperative Challenge, and the basement is always in the same place. Managed to complete it in one go. Never been so happy to see Haddonfield before.

  • I played this map recently and I have to agree. Most of the pallets and vaults on this map are completely safe. I spent so much time in chase's because it was just constant pallet dropping.

  • If you know all the safezones really well and play as trapper w decent add-ons, they'll either DC or be super pissed in the chat. I love trapping the window at the top, because there's no way to see it or disable unless you go through the window. Trap stairs, safe pallets, etc. You still might not win, but it's fun.

  • just make more holes in the fences and make all balconies doors instead of windows, EZ balance

  • fences are op, the houses are op for huntress aswell they should get rid of some windows, fences, the thing is the map itself is stupid.

  • @ThisGuuy83 said:

    If you know all the safezones really well and play as trapper w decent add-ons, they'll either DC or be super pissed in the chat. I love trapping the window at the top, because there's no way to see it or disable unless you go through the window. Trap stairs, safe pallets, etc. You still might not win, but it's fun.

    I was playing as legion, And u know how buggy he is right now

  • The way to fix Haddonfield is this:

    - Remove the gaps in the Bungalow stairs.

    - Make it so there is never a vault on a long street side picket fence.

    - Never have rng where a hedge/fence has no vaults or holes in it. (Badham also still suffers from this too).

    - Only have 2 windows open in Myers hous but add a dropdown hole in the floor to the room on the right of the stairs (not on basement side obviously).

    - Add gen interactive doors. Eg the garages could have a gen that spawns on them sometimes to open them up, like on Gas Heaven. (But have them be open if the gen didn't spawn there.

    - Reduce the deadzone in the corner back garden area that occasionally spawns in.

    Am I missing anything?

    I don't think Exit Gates spawning far away is an issue. If anything, Gates spawning too close together is a far bigger issue.