would anyone like BHVR Deathgarden team to develop a ww2 fps game ?

I like ww2 fps games and with u.e.5 announced would anyone like the team who made Deathgarden make a ww2 fps ?

Comments

  • Shouldn't this be in the off-topic section?

  • I wouldn't buy anything made by bhvr

  • Sure, if I wanted to play an FPS where the bullet hitboxes would be the size of watermelons.

  • Im just saying since dbd is a popular game maybe they might try to make an f.p.s since there are barely any ww2 fps games out there . and they have a really good anti-cheat system thats the main reason why I suggested it . I would like an fps game that has a great anti-cheat system like dbd and set in the ww2 era . also since dbd kind of has that old/weathered look to it I think they could use the assets of dbd levels to make a ww2 fps . all they would have to do is change the color of the sky and add ww2 weapons . I think it's an interesting concept that BHVR should discuss internally .

  • Are there really no WW2 FPS games? I don't play enough FPS games to know myself, but that would be rather surprising if true. I vaguely remember hearing about it getting to the point where they made nazi zombies in some FPS. If it got to that point, I would have to think there was a number of them.

  • @Dehitay said:

    Are there really no WW2 FPS games? I don't play enough FPS games to know myself, but that would be rather surprising if true. I vaguely remember hearing about it getting to the point where they made nazi zombies in some FPS. If it got to that point, I would have to think there was a number of them.

    There are a ######### ton of WW2 FPS games. On the other hand, who doesn't want to shoot some Nazis in the face?

  • well EA is gonna discontinue supporting bf5 like next month and cod ww2 is not populated due to the poor anti cheat system . so I think BHVR would be successful in making a new ww2 fps . they can release it on next gen ps5/xbox 4 or whatever its called and pc with crossplay enabled . if you look at the numbers after BHVR has improved their anti-cheat system and enabled crossplay , dbd has a steady player base of 50k players daily so I think I would like a new ww2 fps game and I think BHVR have the ability to do a fun ww2 fps .

  • @batmanscar said:

    Im just saying since dbd is a popular game maybe they might try to make an f.p.s since there are barely any ww2 fps games out there . and they have a really good anti-cheat system thats the main reason why I suggested it . I would like an fps game that has a great anti-cheat system like dbd and set in the ww2 era . also since dbd kind of has that old/weathered look to it I think they could use the assets of dbd levels to make a ww2 fps . all they would have to do is change the color of the sky and add ww2 weapons . I think it's an interesting concept that BHVR should discuss internally .

    "Barely any ww2 fps games out there."


    Honey, were you born yesterday? Because before yesterday there were over a hundred titles that focus specifically on ww2. And after yesterday they still exist.

  • well there is hell's let loose , besides the two that I mentioned which has an everage of 2000 players but I still think if BHVR made a ww2 fps they could get at least 15k players