Reverse DLC when?
You know how with most games you purchase some DLC and it comes with new maps for multiplayer? I was thinking this game should have the reverse.. I pay money to NOT HAVE TO play some of these dogshit maps. I would gladly pay 5 bucks to never have to play yamoka estate, sanctum of wrath, Hawkins Lab, and red forest ever again. This game has some of the worst maps ive ever seen in multiplayer gaming.
Comments
This would only increase Queue Times. Because the Matchmaker would have to look for the disabled Maps for each player before putting them together.
Did you tried deleting the game?
Ever heard of map offerings?
Just invest some bp into map offerings to help dodge those maps. Can barely remember the last time i played on red forest. Mostly just corn or yamaka unfortunatley.
All perfectly fine options you can try.