You Guys on the forum made me a better in-game person

I wanna just say thank you to a lot of guys on the forum. When i read through many discussions, i heard many people say: "well i just say gg and move on..."

I have to admit i got salty pretty easy ingame and often became toxic in post game chat. ( im very young and didnt even realized what i did). But after i read many posts of you guys and i HAD to take a break for a week, i thought better of it and became a more polite person.

I still get salty ingame(which to be fair is legit sometimes) but i either just write gg in end game chat or just leave and move on. Even if somebody else is toxic, i wanna discuss it with them politely( which doesnt work most of the time....).

I dont even teabagg anymore exept i want to help distract the killer so somebody else can escape(e.g. if they get camped). So no teabagg for toxic reasons.

In conclusion i just wanna thank you guys once more i learned from you and changed my behavior t

o better. <3

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • That's great to hear! I love how wholesome this post is - it's always nice to see someone going out of their way to improve things for themselves and others ๐Ÿ˜Š

  • I'm very glad to see someone who became less toxic.

  • Glad the forums helped you learn to calm down and ignore the more toxic players.

  • Good to hear.

    It's typically the famous toxic individuals that create these little monsters.

  • Whenever I get a bit salty I keep it for myself,no reason to act like a dumbass in front of other people.

  • @Fibijean said:

    That's great to hear! I love how wholesome this post is - it's always nice to see someone going out of their way to improve things for themselves and others ๐Ÿ˜Š

    Especially many posts of you changed me,Fibijean. Love your content on this forums. <3

  • It's good to see that people really do have the effect on the community here!

  • I don't know how young you are but doing such a change of personality takes some significant maturiry, i applaud you good sir.... Or lady.... Or flying attack machette neutral frying pan of doom

  • Good on you. Being kind can take a lot more effort than being mean. How many players have we seen say they left now because they got tired of being treated toxic? And I've seen a bunch say that someone's kind words meant a lot to them. I'd much prefer to stick out in someone's mind for the latter.

  • Saying that this forum made you a better person sounds a lot like saying that ice made you warmer, but if so, then more power to ya.

  • @DarkPit said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1281050#Comment_1281050

    Especially many posts of you changed me,Fibijean. Love your content on this forums. <3

    I'm honoured ๐Ÿ˜Š Keep being awesome, mate โค๏ธ

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    Good to hear.

    It's typically the famous toxic individuals that create these little monsters.

    *couhg* *cough* ochid-.. *cough* *cough*

  • Being honest, i watched him two years ago pretty frequently. At that time i didnt play DbD myself yet, and after i started i realized how bad it is for new killer to go against such persons. Since then i quit watching him and now im gald he got banned and will never play this game legally again.