Toxic community
Was play the game, killed two guys (SWF obliviously) and two of then start to bully me :), reported both of then, and it is it, I barely see no chat discussion that are formal or respectful, only GG baby killer or Get Gud, anyone else?
Comments
So how did you get bullied as killer?
Bullied on the end game chat, one of them said to me to go play Minecraft, was he inviting me?
DON'T READ CHAT!
Who cares what survs think? They are meat!
And they are always wrong.
Thats nothing to do with bullying. Its bming at best. But you can just ignore it.
I used to give a damn for what they said, but now I just take everything as a joke, I think it is healthier
Back when I used to listen to people in egc I gave them the finger in my mind and laughed ๐.
The worst I've ever experienced.
Imagine thinking someone saying "go play Minecraft" is bullying.
For whatever its worth the community isnt always bad. I havent had hatemail so far today and have gotten a few ggwp ๐คทโโ๏ธ
Maybe i hit some kind of weird nice vortex
The way the guy said it was barely a offense. He said " go play Minecraft, cuz on that game you sucks and you will never be good, stop trying and go do something else Noob"
Just reply "I thought this was minecraft, that sales guy tricked me!!! What game is this then?
One survivor told me to uninstall the game and kill myself. I haven't got around to either of those things and probably won't sorry bud.
Sadly the internet is the dumpster fire of human psychology and competetive gaming is an incendiary to that dumpster fire. So far most of my post game chat is gg, gl hf and generally pleasant but you do get the salty ones. If they are truely abusive / racist / sexist / threatening, then by all means screenshot and report them.
Toxic people online can only make you feel bad if you let them. "You are a random person on the internet your opinion is irrelevant to me" not only is it fact but it is all the mindset you need.
As a pure killer player I get the gen-rush steamroll from time to time and occasionally a person letting me know how crap I am and how 'leet' they are (at gaming not spelling apparently), if your grand achievement in life is personal perception of elite status in a computer game you probably don't have much else going on, so let the baby have his bottle and just queue for the next match.
Meet toxicity with humour or kindness and it loses all sting and as always GL HF.