Lol

since y’all feel so hurt

Comments

  • The bait is strong with this one.

    I mean seriously, at first you just looked like a moron that maybe just played the game for a few hours and made an account to post dumb ideas, but the "cannot argue" and 3× faster thing really showed that glinting metal hook. Next time make it less obvious: "way faster", for example, would be a better finishing line.

  • What... why would they do that..

  • lol

    Your Extra Perk slot are your items.

    You can run medkits instead of Self Care or Botany Knowledge. Lockers are a good counter to many aura reading buffs, that's a + for survivors.

    Your best perk is SWF, hands down. There is no counter for comms, or for a SWF for killers.

  • I wonder what the game would look like if r1s for both sides had 5 perks.

  • Your in a group even it your solo que. You survivors bring 16 perks to the killers 4.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    The bait is strong with this one.

    I mean seriously, at first you just looked like a moron that maybe just played the game for a few hours and made an account to post dumb ideas, but the "cannot argue" and 3× faster thing really showed that glinting metal hook. Next time make it less obvious: "way faster", for example, would be a better finishing line.

    Lol lame “looked like”... Nah goofy exactly what I said I shouldn’t have to re word my words in a Harvard professional manner to get my point across . You big mad ? Clown

  • as a rank 1 survivor main lemme tell you, we absolutely don't need it.

  • “It’s unfair killers have a power”

    wow.