Anyone else stocking up for wraith?

If the trapper buff is any example, Items of the same name will just inherit the new stats. So considering that the coxcomb clapper is uncommon rarity now, who is hoarding these soon to be treasures for when they become ultra rare?
Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Probably no one. Since no one knows what will change.

  • @azazer said:
    If the trapper buff is any example, Items of the same name will just inherit the new stats. So considering that the coxcomb clapper is uncommon rarity now, who is hoarding these soon to be treasures for when they become ultra rare?

    I guess since no one uses it - anyone who leveled up wraith has a ton of them anyway :D

  • I know I am.

    @Tsulan said:
    Probably no one. Since no one knows what will change.

    Actually we know (for the most part). They showed last stream iirc.

  • I got him from level 0 in P3 to level 50 just to try out the new changes.

    I always like Wraith the most out of the original 3, but didn't play killer much back then due to infinites.

  • @Mc_Harty said:
    I got him from level 0 in P3 to level 50 just to try out the new changes.

    I always like Wraith the most out of the original 3, but didn't play killer much back then due to infinites.

    I did this for the Wraith Cube.
    Worst decision ever.

  • @Tsulan said:

    I did this for the Wraith Cube.
    Worst decision ever.

    You know the Cube is going to be a disappointment when the devs state the Cube isn't a Cube.

    Hey, at least they made him break ######### while cloaked.

  • Yes, i 100% am. Ive got 13 coxcombed clappers
  • Yes, i 100% am. Ive got 13 coxcombed clappers
    Nice. Up to 21 myself. Burning through all bonus point offerings
  • I'm not stocking up for Wraith, but I am stocking up for Leatherface in the hopes that his add-ons will get a rework

    Currently sitting at 65 Award winning chilli

  • Not really stocking up. But not playing him much either, now that I know he get some significant changes. Quite excited to try them out ingame. So far they sound good.

  • Not stocking up as such, but pretty excited to see the changes he's getting. I love The Wraith, the whole design of him appeals to me, and it's great to see him getting a bit of love.

  • @MandyTalk said:
    Not stocking up as such, but pretty excited to see the changes he's getting. I love The Wraith, the whole design of him appeals to me, and it's great to see him getting a bit of love.

    Darn heathens are everywhere. :p

  • azazer said:
    Yes, i 100% am. Ive got 13 coxcombed clappers
    Nice. Up to 21 myself. Burning through all bonus point offerings
    Make that 17 for me :)
  • This content has been removed.
  • I'd love to but I've been perpetually grinding BPs for teachable perks since I bought this game.