Whispers and hooked survivors

Can you make it that Whispers turns off when you hook someone and nobody else is in the radius.

It would give the killer an indicator to leave because nobody else is around.

Thanks :)

Comments

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    I see no reason for this to be honest. Whispers is already a very strong perk and this would just make it considerably stronger, frustratingly so for survivors.

    I think this would encourage camping as it would allow the killer to just stand next to a hook and immediately be notified when someone comes in for the save.

    killers who want to camp, camp regardless if they know someone is coming or not.

    survivors want the killer to leave. so give them another reason to do so :)

  • Whispers is the best Tracking Perk in the Game. It does not need a Buff which encourages Camping.

    People who ask for that only want an excuse for camping. "But Whispers was on"...

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Whispers is the best Tracking Perk in the Game. It does not need a Buff which encourages Camping.

    People who ask for that only want an excuse for camping. "But Whispers was on"...

    again: killers who want to camp will camp no matter what

  • @bendermac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1278754#Comment_1278754

    again: killers who want to camp will camp no matter what

    You dont need to make it easier for them.

  • Killers who camp most likely won't run Whispers. Just a guess. I see a lot of campers but very few Whispers around

  • @Deadeye said:

    Killers who camp most likely won't run Whispers. Just a guess. I see a lot of campers but very few Whispers around

    Exactly the point. With OP's suggestion, you would see it every dang match (campers + Whispers).

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1278852#Comment_1278852

    Exactly the point. With OP's suggestion, you would see it every dang match (campers + Whispers).

    Thats why I would also disagree. Although I somehow also would like the change and reduce the hook campers we currently see (talking about survivors here)