Balanced landing should be if your exhausted, you get no boost but suffer no recovery time or damage

Comments

  • No..it used to do that and it made some maps extremely busted..hard pass for me and good riddance

  • @immortalls96 said:

    No..it used to do that and it made some maps extremely busted..hard pass for me and good riddance

    Okay, I feel like this is a good idea and maybe you use like once or twice so it’s kind of more balanced what would you think then?

  • @immortalls96 said:

    No..it used to do that and it made some maps extremely busted..hard pass for me and good riddance

    Yes, but BHVR has been reworking maps and will keep doing it. And being honest it was only two maps wich were the licensed ones.

  • @xhunterx260 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1277946#Comment_1277946

    Okay, I feel like this is a good idea and maybe you use like once or twice so it’s kind of more balanced what would you think then?

    It doesnt need bonus effects..no other exaustion perk has or needs them..they are free extra chase time as is..

  • @Saitamfed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1277946#Comment_1277946

    Yes, but BHVR has been reworking maps and will keep doing it. And being honest it was only two maps wich were the licensed ones.

    Which have not been touched and even then it was still too much for it to be so different from other exaustion perks..no need to go backwards on progress

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1277951#Comment_1277951

    It doesnt need bonus effects..no other exaustion perk has or needs them..they are free extra chase time as is..

    Or just rework it in general, and just put it like it’s not an exhaustion perk, it’s just something I have in my mind.

  • @xhunterx260 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1278067#Comment_1278067

    Or just rework it in general, and just put it like it’s not an exhaustion perk, it’s just something I have in my mind.

    Then its overpowered because it has no downside..like I said..it got changed for good reason

  • I'm going to vote no on this one, partially because even if BHVR reworks all the maps, imo falling down a great height should still be a risk

  • No stun

    No noise

    No Sprint Burst

    Perfect Balanced Landing

  • I read the poll wrong. Nevermind, change my vote to "no" pls

    @immortalls96 said:

    No..it used to do that and it made some maps extremely busted..hard pass for me and good riddance

    This is my real answer. Upvote from me

  • There's a reason why the stagger reduction is restricted. Hawkins, Haddonfield, Disturbed Ward, and almost every map with a major multi-storied structure would become extremely powerful, especially those that I had mentioned by name. Haddonfield became the most hated map almost exclusively because of how old BL made people nigh uncatchable, same with Hawkins. Very few killers could deal with people under those conditions in a time-efficient manner, those being Spirit, Nurse, Freddy, and Clown (surprisingly).

  • Yes because the stagger reduction never really made chasing a survivor as killer more annoying, frustrating, or vexing. To contrast, the speed boost from that perk always brings that bad, frustrated feeling into my matches (unless I'm Huntress or something, and even then...). I would like if killers had their fall mechanics adjusted to give more agency in the air. That kind of change would make me much happier and could drastically change verticality in chases.

    To end, #removeBLexhaustion #oldtiertwoBL

  • I said yes just because I miss when it did do that. But honestly it was very op

  • It wasn't balanced landing that made maps infinites it was the poor design by the devs any killers that claimed the perk was "broken" or "op" is delusional. Its almost like survivors can't have perks without nerfs.